Sponsored by:

Macan EV: Macan EV Production and Delivery Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
stanwyk
Advanced

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by fubar.droid
At this point nothing PCNA says is believable. Wouldn't be surprised if the first batch of 2025s deliver same time as the last of the 2024 models.
Agreed. Nothing is believable at this point. I have waited a while but might skip my 2024 for a 2025.
Old Today, 07:58 AM
GDF
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by stanwyk
Agreed. Nothing is believable at this point. I have waited a while but might skip my 2024 for a 2025.
Probably a smart move, since 2025’s are coming out too. Especially smart if buying.
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Duke95
Track Day

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Note to all waiting for their Midwest US cars not yet in Port...I noted before on this thread or another that the amethyst Ace, which my car was coming in to Baltimore (ETA like a week ago) got postponed (and got rescheduled to depart Emden Oct 29 now and not going to Baltimore). I was depressed to see the next Baltimore ship to be the Wolfsburg, departing 10/20 to Baltimore. However, My SA told me today my car is on the Future Way. A boat not even on the pmr schedule! Apparently Porsche secured another ship to keep pushing deliveries. It departed yesterday with an ETA in Baltimore of Oct 11. My car and hopefully yours if u were originally supposed to be on amethyst Ace is on it!

Quick Reply: Macan EV: Macan EV Production and Delivery Discussion Thread