Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Macan EV: Is InnoDrive worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2024, 03:00 PM
TC Cruising
Racer

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts

Kyle/OutOfSpec was saying that he hoped and expected that since the Macan EV’s softeware is quite enhanced over the Taycan, that the Macan EV’s InnoDrive will be well improved. I think all of us here are in the “Macan you will need to prove that to us” camp. Can’t wait for Kyle to run the Macan EV in his Hogback Challenge to provide us precise feedback as to how well it works (or not),. Additionally as soon as the first of us get their Macan EV’s that has InnoDrive, we await your evaluation — especially from those of you who previously had it on their Taycan.

Right now for $920 extra, I am leaning to it. But lots of real word data awaits us all…
Old 07-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Awas
Instructor

Received 49 Likes on 37 Posts

[QUOTE= Right now for $920 extra, I am leaning to it. But lots of real word data awaits us all…[/QUOTE]

I understand InnoDrive is free for the first three months anyway, and then available to buy either outright or on monthly subscription, which can be stopped and started anytime.

I'm thinking of taking the advantage of getting it free for the first 3 months. And see how it goes then on.

Old 07-05-2024, 03:47 PM
tmrqs
Instructor

Received 80 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Awas
I understand InnoDrive is free for the first three months anyway, and then available to buy either outright or on monthly subscription, which can be stopped and started anytime.

I'm thinking of taking the advantage of getting it free for the first 3 months. And see how it goes then on.
That was true on Taycan but even there, Function on Demand (FOD) is going away.

On Macan, there won’t be a way to subscribe to it. You either get it when you spec the car or no dice.
The following users liked this post:
TC Cruising (07-05-2024)
Old 07-05-2024, 03:49 PM
TC Cruising
Racer

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts

Please ignore this post.

Last edited by TC Cruising; 07-05-2024 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Duplicate of what tmrqs already posted (while I was typing).
Old 07-05-2024, 04:01 PM
Awas
Instructor

Received 49 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by tmrqs
On Macan, there won’t be a way to subscribe to it. You either get it when you spec the car or no dice.
That might be the case in the US then, but in the UK, I believe, Innodrive is offered at a cost of £18 monthly or £741 one off.
There is a 3-month free trial to see if you want/like it. This can all be done from the My Porsche App.
Old 07-05-2024, 05:42 PM
tmrqs
Instructor

Received 80 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Awas
That might be the case in the US then, but in the UK, I believe, Innodrive is offered at a cost of £18 monthly or £741 one off.
There is a 3-month free trial to see if you want/like it. This can all be done from the My Porsche App.
Can you please confirm this is available on the Macan (vs Taycan)? Would you happen to have a link?

Cheers!

Quick Reply: Macan EV: Is InnoDrive worth it?