Sponsored by:

Macan EV: Macan EV audio componentry

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2024, 11:43 PM
GMPNW
Advanced

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Macan EV audio componentry

Where can I learn about the Macan EV's speaker and amplifier placements and capacities? I've always preferred custom audio systems to whatever a manufacturer offers. In fact, my ICE Macan has a terrific system I'd be delighted to be able to move to an EV.
Old 02-02-2024, 07:26 AM
tstafford
Race Car

Received 1,087 Likes on 623 Posts

There are a few references to speaker and sub locations in this video. I was shocked at how big the Bose sub is.

Old 02-04-2024, 11:07 PM
weberlukas74
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by GMPNW
Where can I learn about the Macan EV's speaker and amplifier placements and capacities? I've always preferred custom audio systems to whatever a manufacturer offers. In fact, my ICE Macan has a terrific system I'd be delighted to be able to move to an EV.
As far as I know, the speaker and amplifier placements in the Macan EV might differ from the ICE version due to the electric drivetrain, but Porsche usually provides detailed specifications in their technical documentation. I'd suggest checking out the official Porsche Macan EV user manual or contacting the dealership for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

And if you're thinking about hauling your current system over, keep an eye out for any impedance tweaks, power needs, or interface switch-ups between the ICE and EV models.

Quick Reply: Macan EV: Macan EV audio componentry