Jobs Wanted - Help Needed Hire a Rennlist person or help a Rennlist employer

Chief Operating Engineer Available

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 01:33 AM
FactoryFast
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Chief Operating Engineer Available

Perhaps you have an opportunity for me to go a different way than my current career path. I have risen fast due to my attributes and feel like something different would be cool... The easy thing to do is go back to union after this management position ended but I have some time to pause post and search... I have a detailed resume available if you have something real. NY/NJ/CT...willing to relocate if the gig is right.

Last edited by FactoryFast; 02-26-2012 at 02:37 AM.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:21 PM
jrotsaert
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FactoryFast
Perhaps you have an opportunity for me to go a different way than my current career path. I have risen fast due to my attributes and feel like something different would be cool... The easy thing to do is go back to union after this management position ended but I have some time to pause post and search... I have a detailed resume available if you have something real. NY/NJ/CT...willing to relocate if the gig is right.
See my post above yours
Old 08-01-2013, 01:53 AM
nalson
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi.
if you want jobs at home please register your self in job finding sites which you get help in finding the jobs and try to send your resume or cvv to companies throgh your friends or consultency.....
classifeid website

Quick Reply: Chief Operating Engineer Available