Notices
Jobs Wanted - Help Needed Hire a Rennlist person or help a Rennlist employer

Full Time Technician needed - Porsche Audi VW

Old 08-11-2018, 12:16 AM
Danger
User

Default Full Time Technician needed - Porsche Audi VW

I am looking to add a full time technician to our shop. Currently we are 2 weeks out on work and getting busier and busier by the day.

We are AZ Euros, located in Mesa AZ. We are in our 5th year as an independent shop. We specialize in Audi, VW, and Porsche. We have our day to day customer work, from oil changes, in house alignment, tires, scheduled maintenances, repairs. We also do tuning, modification. We also have our own list of cars we work on and sell as part of our sales department.

Looking for a confident individual, who owns their own tools, able to work on their own and get the job complete right, the first time.

Feel free to send me a private message with questions or interest. Feel free to send resume to [email protected]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: