Notices

Wastin' Away Again in Barack Obamaville . . .

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Food Angel
Now, who is starting the write-in ticket, Bull for President?
***Only if VR is our new Secretary of Defense!
Old 08-13-2008, 07:06 AM
jester911
Drifting

As if there isn't enough "bull" in Washington already.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Food Angel
Off-Topic Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jester911
As if there isn't enough "bull" in Washington already.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:00 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

First order of business will be to invade Baja, then establish the Presidential Palace in Cabo.

VR, after securing an appropriate area, will be in charge of building the State Training Center and Proving Grounds. It will be an exact replica of the original Riverside Raceway, except it will be 5 miles long. Instead of some silly little kart track, we will have a Tank testing facility.

In the HWFMR Club House and Lap Dance Center, FA will build the kitchen of her choice, while Globe will complete his Martini Bar. The Center will include the GR Memorial Dunk Tank, which will be stocked with a variety of flesh eating fish.

Then I will abdicate...er, resign.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Food Angel
Off-Topic Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

You see--the man has got a PLAN!
Old 08-13-2008, 09:37 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
First order of business will be to invade Baja, then establish the Presidential Palace in Cabo.

VR, after securing an appropriate area, will be in charge of building the State Training Center and Proving Grounds. It will be an exact replica of the original Riverside Raceway, except it will be 5 miles long. Instead of some silly little kart track, we will have a Tank testing facility.

In the HWFMR Club House and Lap Dance Center, FA will build the kitchen of her choice, while Globe will complete his Martini Bar. The Center will include the GR Memorial Dunk Tank, which will be stocked with a variety of flesh eating fish.

Then I will abdicate...er, resign.

***'N A!

I'm in!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:28 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

*SOB* No job for me? Oh keerapp!!! I just sounded like a D*m*c*a*! YIKES!!! ROFL.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:28 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Bull, you left out the new wing of the Smithsonian to be built by the track, the one with the 917, the 908/3, the 962, The MacLaren Mk 6, the T-70, The Lotus 49, The R-8, the Enzo, etc.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:34 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

MMMMMmmmm . . . R-8 . . . . Droooooollll . . . yes! I vote YES!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Bull, you left out the new wing of the Smithsonian to be built by the track, the one with the 917, the 908/3, the 962, The MacLaren Mk 6, the T-70, The Lotus 49, The R-8, the Enzo, etc.
Never fear! I am busy filling in the remainder of my platform (looking like a Hangman's platform in my mind) as we speak. I am, as usual, open to suggestions. I am also busy planning my Cabinet positions and making staffing decisions. It may become known to the usual political pundits as the "Liquor Cabinet" when it is in full operation. Some thoughts so far:

Mike "BT" - Director General - State Department. Main duties will involve overseeing our one and only "protectorate", The Northern 49 (more about Hawaii later). I strongly suggest that DGS BT staff his entire organization with people from Massachusetts, as their one objective will be to tax the hell out of The Northern 49 so we can fund our important work at home. He will also fund and Direct the suggest Smithsonian South.

Bonster - Director General - Northern Palaces. Here the main duties will be to set up and run the two Northern Palaces. The first will be established at Rosarita Beach, where members of the Liquor Cabinet can experience some R&R, with fresh shell fish and horseback riding on the beach (or whatever you find to ride on the beach, so to speak). The second will be established at the current location of Husong's Cantina in Ensenada, requiring close coordination with the DG - Motrosports (see below).

MGlobe - Director General - Agriculture. "Martini Mike" will oversee the two key crops that will be under development by the State. First will be the Agave plant, which will be monitored from the Center in Tequila, Mexico (north of Guadalajara, for those who are geographically impaired). The second crop will be code named "Puff The Magic Dragon" so as to not have a sudden influx of Californians. VR may want the code name for his Baja Air force, but in any event we will have no fruits and nuts!

SundayDrover - Director General - Motorsports. Here we will find SD re-energizing the Baja 1000. However, in this event my cabinet will be outfitted by VR with surplus M113A2 APCs, with a full load of ordinance:

RJT "Mother Superior" Director General - Entertainment. JoAnne will define her duties here (along with the help of others I'm sure). The odds of here listening to me are slim to none anyway. I would suggest that as a key part to Palace entertainment, RJT should run all festivities related to the Dunk Tank (see above).

That is all for now.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:13 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

I will also be in charge of Official Holidays. Here is father's day in a lot of Louisiana:

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 02-20-2009 at 07:15 PM.

Quick Reply: Wastin' Away Again in Barack Obamaville . . .