Milka throws in the towel.......

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JimB

Bonster, these kind of little dust-ups help keep the track safe. Better to get your anger out face to face than wheel to wheel.
***Oh, I know it from experience. The region I just moved from has it's share of moving chicanes as well. I can't stand it when you get the occasional "I'm not moving off my line NO MATTER WHAT" HPDE b.s. -- in a race. That drives me nutty. If you wanna play like an HPDE'er, that's fine . . . just don't do it in a race. So yeah, I've been there. I get pissed sometimes too. When I got hit (HARD) on the left quarter panel by an unnamed racer who is now in the Pro series, he beat me to the punch and immediately offered to help me repair my car. That's what I call a guy I don't mind sharing a track with (I just keep my distance now, lol).

The gal who hit me when she refused to give up her line (even though I had the pass) didn't pay for the scratch / tire kiss she made because she thought I was wrong -- her . . . well . . . let's just say I took a more Danica approach to that B.S.. But again, I wasn't on television, either. Thank GOD for that! Lolol.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:35 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
***I know I sure would have. I'd have knocked that little twit's block off.........
Ooooh yeah, baby. Then what would you do next and what would you be wearing??????
Old 07-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,414 Likes on 755 Posts

Originally Posted by deep_uv
Ooooh yeah, baby. Then what would you do next and what would you be wearing??????
That's only for Premium Members, spartacus. You should know better, or have a credit card ready.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

............................ but Milka might as well have called for her mommy.
Speaking of....has anyone ever seen her "mommy"????
Old 07-23-2008, 09:45 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Much as I enjoy looking at Mmmmmmmmilka, she doesn't belong on the same race track with the top Indycar drivers. Danica may be a hot head, but she can drive.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:37 PM
38D
Nordschleife Master

Received 787 Likes on 401 Posts

The gal who hit me when she refused to give up her line (even though I had the pass) didn't pay for the scratch / tire kiss she made because she thought I was wrong -- her . . . well . . . let's just say I took a more Danica approach to that B.S.. But again, I wasn't on television, either. Thank GOD for that! Lolol.
I don't think a racer should ever expect someone else to pay for their damage, regardless of if they were at fault.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:42 PM
multi21
On temporary vacation

Received 2,895 Likes on 1,719 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
She should have at least used it to put a choke hold on the crew clown who turned his back to her and blocked her from talking to Milka.
Totally disagree. Those crew members showed more professionalism than those 2 chicks. I don't know how they didn't bust up laughing when Milka starts doing her Lucielle Ball Inpression of Ricky Ricardo and arguing with Danica.

BTW, nice avatar VR. When I saw that and all the controversy it produced, I couldn't help feel infinitely entertained.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,414 Likes on 755 Posts

Thanks!
Old 07-24-2008, 06:36 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete
Totally disagree. Those crew members showed more professionalism than those 2 chicks. I don't know how they didn't bust up laughing when Milka starts doing her Lucielle Ball Inpression of Ricky Ricardo and arguing with Danica.
Ah, I was joking, as I was when I started this thread.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:23 PM
multi21
On temporary vacation

Received 2,895 Likes on 1,719 Posts

Didn't pick up on that. Was too distracted by VR's avatar...

Quick Reply: Milka throws in the towel.......