Notices

"This is my year" Audit -- August Update

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 06:10 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts
Default "This is my year" Audit -- August Update

To the surprise of many, Francine actually entered a race in July.
To the surprise of none, he ran at the back.
In fact he was 5 seconds slower than what the PO did in the car on the same track. Yes 5 seconds.

GhetOHSOSLOW's lame excuse: "I couldn't get comfortable in the car as I only did 40 laps... and there was traffic" (yes you read that right 40 laps and he couldn't figure out what the car was doing. And the future professional race driver was bothered by traffic)

Otherwise not much else to report.

He's still blubbering about a bull**** charity challenge to be held in December. If this is "his year", why wait til December?

Oh yeah, he has challenged VR for a timed DE at TWS in September.
(You're gonna find this preposterous, but it's true)
The challenge isn't that Francine will be faster, but that VR won't BEAT HIM by more than five seconds in Francine's own car.

"This is my year" = "Yes, I'm a loser, but I'm not as big a loser as you guys think, yo."

Most think Ghotnosack will back out. Your humble auditor will recount his excuses, space permitting.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:59 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

GhetOHSOSLOW, Ghotnosack.....excellent!
Old 08-01-2007, 10:23 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Oh yeah, he has challenged VR for a timed DE at TWS in September.
(You're gonna find this preposterous, but it's true)
The challenge isn't that Francine will be faster, but that VR won't BEAT HIM by more than five seconds in Francine's own car.
Even more amusing is that he's choosing to do this rather than compete in the National Championship for his class which happens to be on the same weekend. This "future pro" believes that he'll attract more attention from the pro teams if he is beaten by less than 5 seconds under DE conditions than he will by putting up results in a national championship race.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:27 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Child
Even more amusing is that he's choosing to do this rather than compete in the National Championship for his class which happens to be on the same weekend. This "future pro" believes that he'll attract more attention from the pro teams if he is beaten by less than 5 seconds under DE conditions than he will by putting up results in a national championship race.
Lol. Don't nobody care about NASA Championship not yet anyway... sorry, its competition hasn't reach that level yet. Most people that club race with NASA have issues even competing the whole season. It's nothing like ARRC or SCCA Nationals yet. It needs more time.

VR issued a challenge that he is bound to lose. I'm fully going to take advantage of it... despite having to invest about a week of time. But hey to smash some a tard/twerp's ego is going to make it worth while.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:27 AM
jester911
Drifting

I thought you needed to complete a certain amount of regional races before you could race on a national level.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by jester911
I thought you needed to complete a certain amount of regional races before you could race on a national level.
You need to score points in 5 regional races to be eligible for the National Championship. Frank already has points in 2 races, and has the opportunity to get 3 more in August if he wants.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:44 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

To qualify for NASA Nationals is cake...
Old 08-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Frank chokes on this cake
Anyone give him Heimlich?
Rather watch him dance
Old 08-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Lol. Don't nobody care about NASA Championship not yet anyway... sorry, its competition hasn't reach that level yet.
Having attended last year's Championship weekend I would disagree with that statement. I think Andrie Hartanto would as well. Regardless, what is undeniable is that its the biggest race weekend that you'll have the opportunity to run in 2007. Instead you're competing in a "challenge" at a DE where you hope to win by losing. Just what the pro teams are looking for...
Old 08-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

So are you going to qualify?
Old 08-01-2007, 10:51 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Jim Child
Having attended last year's Championship weekend I would disagree with that statement. I think Andrie Hartanto would as well. Regardless, what is undeniable is that its the biggest race weekend that you'll have the opportunity to run in 2007. Instead you're competing in a "challenge" at a DE where you hope to win by losing. Just what the pro teams are looking for...
I don't need to go all the way out to Mid-O to race Andrie. He's local remember? FM and EK are like night and day different at this particular moment and time. Until I have a competitive machine I'm not going to worry about going against Andrie. But I've decided to concentrate the effort on the EK now. Since its shakedown @ Cali Speedway well exceeded my expectations. I've already spoke to couple of new sponsors and they love the car and things are looking uppity up for it.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,414 Likes on 755 Posts

Lol. Don't nobody care about NASA Championship not yet anyway... sorry, its competition hasn't reach that level yet. Most people that club race with NASA have issues even competing the whole season. It's nothing like ARRC or SCCA Nationals yet. It needs more time.

VR issued a challenge that he is bound to lose. I'm fully going to take advantage of it... despite having to invest about a week of time. But hey to smash some a tard/twerp's ego is going to make it worth while.

BWHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

I have already won. You will not show up.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:06 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

That's your only hope. Unfortunately for you, I'll be there to collect $ and laugh at your ***.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:09 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

That's your only hope. Unfortunately for you, I'll be there to collect $ and laugh at your ***.
There he goes with theoretical results again.

"I win because you only spanked me by four seconds, not five. I rule, yo"
Old 08-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

I don't need to go all the way out to Mid-O to race Andrie.
Right, you can go all the way to Texas and spend a week of your time to get beaten by VR in your own car instead.

Until I have a competitive machine I'm not going to worry about going against Andrie.
What's the point of having a competitive machine if you can't drive it as fast as its capable of running? How are you going to get to that level if you don't maximize your seat time among competitive racers in race conditions? How is running more DE's going to advance your "career"?

Quick Reply: "This is my year" Audit -- August Update