Notices

"This is my year" Audit -- August Update

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
Frank will never be a pro racer. He can't even get a decent finish. Hell, he can't even always finish. Let's see . . . what? Five races . . . one wreck (involving two cars), at least two poor finishes, and a third against nil competition. Yeah, you're a pro racer. Sure you are. Just keep taking the medicine the doctor gave you. IDIOT.

GhetOHsoSlOW
Complete racing history
So nice and concise
Old 08-01-2007, 03:08 PM
jester911
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Herman
WOW!

I guess that you just have a way with women.

Yeah his way is to pay them for their company.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:34 PM
924RACR
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 70 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
...at least two poor finishes, and a third against nil competition.
Wait, what'd I miss? He raced with no competition at all and still managed to come in third???
Old 08-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh, there were a few other drivers there . . . but only one was half-way competitive. That driver was something like seven seconds ahead of dingle berry. When people 'brag' on a forum about their racing experiences, they are only opening themselves up to scrutiny. I could come in dead last and nobody would make fun of me. Frank, on the other hand, has caused so much trouble that even a first place finish at the Valvoline Run-offs would not net him much, if any, more respect. That's how bad his reputation has become. He's just impossible, and there is no hope in sight that he'll ever change.

What did he do to **** me off, Larry? Let's just say I am finally fed up with tweezer *****. I tried to help, but all I see him ever doing is cursing. At least he could curse using proper English grammar. He can't even manage that. The whole package that is Frank Lin needs to be sent to the trash compacter.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:04 PM
jester911
Drifting

Bon, you had more faith in him than most but in the end you came to the same conclusion as most of the others that come here.

Once a dung heap, always a dung heap.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,401 Likes on 748 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Herman
WOW! Nothing like a woman scorned. Frankie, what did you do to **** our dear Bonni off so much.

I guess that you just have a way with women.

That is why he is FORCED to pay for sex.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:53 PM
2BWise
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Obviously most of you are just bench racers you have no clue about car prep do you?! No wonder you guys have no future of ever going pro. You don't understand anything.
Oh we understand alright. You're just Slow at everything. You've had all of May, June, and July to prep the car and its still not done. Considering I can get a car built from the ground up in three months I think that 3 months to prep a car is about 2.5 months too much.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking at his babblings that you guys have quoted so I can see them, I would say that he is slowwly going from the "lash out phase" to the "slink back into the corner of his cage and suck his thumb (that is all he can reach!) phase". These seem like they are from a really scared little boy, backing away slowly, then turning and running while he throws a few more general slurs over his shoulder.

"Don't know how to set up a car"........
Old 08-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,401 Likes on 748 Posts

Bull is 100% spot-on here. GerbilRaper is already taking the first steps to defaulting on the TWS thing, as we all know he will.

Quick Reply: "This is my year" Audit -- August Update