Notices

"This is my year" Audit -- August Update

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 12:05 PM
2BWise
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I don't need to go all the way out to Mid-O to race Andrie. He's local remember? FM and EK are like night and day different at this particular moment and time. Until I have a competitive machine I'm not going to worry about going against Andrie. But I've decided to concentrate the effort on the EK now. Since its shakedown @ Cali Speedway well exceeded my expectations. I've already spoke to couple of new sponsors and they love the car and things are looking uppity up for it.
Wait a minute. Wasn't Andrie 5 secs faster in the same car, FM. How could the car not be competitve then. Oh, wait, its not the car, its you.

Now you're going to focus on the other car, so you'll end up with two mediocre cars instead of having one really good one, but they'll never be good because you are the ultimate GhetOhSoSlow.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:27 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2BWise
Wait a minute. Wasn't Andrie 5 secs faster in the same car, FM. How could the car not be competitve then. Oh, wait, its not the car, its you.

Now you're going to focus on the other car, so you'll end up with two mediocre cars instead of having one really good one, but they'll never be good because you are the ultimate GhetOhSoSlow.
*yawn*. Same stupid **** is being rehashed over and over again. When Andrie ran 1:52.x in this 93 Civic (FartMachine) it was back in 03 or 04, when FM was in much better condition. FM hasn't been in tip top form for quite some time. The stupid passenger side door doesn't even open when I first took possession of this car in April until I fixed it.

When I ran FM @ Infineon it was its shakedown weekend. There were a lot of variables including limited practice time, old 2002 tires, braking issues, and traffic management too. FM needs a complete freshen over and a real test date.

Obviously most of you are just bench racers you have no clue about car prep do you?! No wonder you guys have no future of ever going pro. You don't understand anything.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:46 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Obviously most of you are just bench racers you have no clue about car prep do you?! No wonder you guys have no future of ever going pro. You don't understand anything.

You've had ALL YEAR to prep a competitive car. Here we are in August with Nationals a little over a month away, and you claim to not have a competitive car. What does that say about your car prep ability?
Old 08-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

The stupid passenger side door doesn't even open when I first took possession of this car in April until I fixed it.
Well, there's 2 seconds right there...
Old 08-01-2007, 12:59 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Jim Child
You've had ALL YEAR to prep a competitive car. Here we are in August with Nationals a little over a month away, and you claim to not have a competitive car. What does that say about your car prep ability?
I didn't even have FM in my possession until April. Duh, I wasn't even back to SF until what, end of April? How can I know what FM needs before a shakedown weekend?

You know what, **** YOU Jimbo. All you do is talk **** too. Obviously you guys have no patience on anything... hahaha... that's why you are all just **** tard twerps. How old are you now? You've had all this years in life and what the **** have you ever done?
Old 08-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

You know what, **** YOU Jimbo. All you do is talk **** too. Obviously you guys have no patience on anything... hahaha... that's why you are all just **** tard twerps. How old are you now? You've had all this years in life and what the **** have you ever done?
What does my age have to do with anything?

I'm in my 5th year of W2W racing with over 50 starts under my belt. I have 20 class wins, and have finished on my class podium in over 75% of my starts. I've had an invitation to race a Koni Challenge car, but chose not to devote the $$$ to doing so at this time. At this point I'm happy at the club racing level. To sum it up, I've raced enough to know how badly you're screwing up your efforts to become a pro racer.

If you'll review my posts you'll see that I've tried harder than most on this forum to give you good, useful advice that would further your efforts to achieve your goals. Oh, and you'll also notice that I've never resorted to profanity or insults in any of my posts.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

VR issued a challenge that he is bound to lose. I'm fully going to take advantage of it... despite having to invest about a week of time. But hey to smash some a tard/twerp's ego is going to make it worth while.
This from GhettoLiar, the same little boy who told us that he was much too busy to organize his non-existent "Charity Challenge", which would theoretically serve a charity well, until 'sometime in December".

Once again the GhettoLiar can't keep his stories straight!
Old 08-01-2007, 01:42 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

An insult is an insult, profanity or not. I'm barely warming up to w2w not even 5 weekends and you're passing all kind of judgments... Keep that **** to yourself.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

An insult is an insult, profanity or not. I'm barely warming up to w2w not even 5 weekends and you're passing all kind of judgments... Keep that **** to yourself.
That's because we weren't talking about being a Professional while 5+ seconds off the pace when we started W2W racing.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

*yawn*. Same stupid **** is being rehashed over and over again. When Andrie ran 1:52.x in this 93 Civic (FartMachine) it was back in 03 or 04, when FM was in much better condition. FM hasn't been in tip top form for quite some time. The stupid passenger side door doesn't even open when I first took possession of this car in April until I fixed it.

When I ran FM @ Infineon it was its shakedown weekend. There were a lot of variables including limited practice time, old 2002 tires, braking issues, and traffic management too. FM needs a complete freshen over and a real test date.
The Excusenator in overdrive. The EPM is at the redline.

Sounds like he bought himself a real piece of ****, by his own admission.

Hopefully he can find a test date with no other cars on the track. Traffic seems to be very upsetting to him

Obviously most of you are just bench racers you have no clue about car prep do you?!
Au contraire, GhetOHSOSLOW!

Jim Child and I are terrific drovers by your own standards.

You said rain was a true test of skill.

At Mid Ohio this year, Jim was second fastest and I was third fastest in a very wet session.

I also managed to get the pole in wet qualifying for a 60+ car Enduro at Road America two years.

Which means by your own standards, you have to retract the above, or admit you're just throwing **** around your cage.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
That's because we weren't talking about being a Professional while 5+ seconds off the pace when we started W2W racing.
Exactly.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:31 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Jim Child
Exactly.
I never said I'm a pro now. I'm aspiring to be. English ****... obviously you two can't can't read...
Old 08-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

I never said I'm a pro now. I'm aspiring to be. English ****... obviously you two can't can't read...
No one can read anything you write Ghettoslow.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Frank will never be a pro racer. He can't even get a decent finish. Hell, he can't even always finish. Let's see . . . what? Five races . . . one wreck (involving two cars), at least two poor finishes, and a third against nil competition. Yeah, you're a pro racer. Sure you are. Just keep taking the medicine the doctor gave you. IDIOT.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
Frank will never be a pro racer. He can't even get a decent finish. Hell, he can't even always finish. Let's see . . . what? Five races . . . one wreck (involving two cars), at least two poor finishes, and a third against nil competition. Yeah, you're a pro racer. Sure you are. Just keep taking the medicine the doctor gave you. IDIOT.
WOW! Nothing like a woman scorned. Frankie, what did you do to **** our dear Bonni off so much.

I guess that you just have a way with women.
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Quick Reply: "This is my year" Audit -- August Update