Notices

A serious question for the Rennjoke

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 12:44 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
We sure have the GhettoChicken scared to say anything with conviction now! "Tentatively want"....WTF is that? You either want to move or you don't....but I guess you are leaving a way to back-pedal out when you find that Japan won't give you the visa required to move to that country. "I didn't really want to go anyway".
I play by ear in everything I do. Maybe I'll kick so much *** in 07 I get hired to race somewhere for 08? Maybe I'll get a steady job instead of running my own biz? Maybe my Engineer will get serious and move to SFBay so we can take AKMEE to the next level? My parents want me to move back to Taiwan and help them, so that's another option.

08 is up in the air for me. Except I will set one weekend aside for W2W08 with Mike and Jim. Unless your *** *** is going to do W2W08 STFU you BULL****.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,412 Likes on 754 Posts

CORRECTED...someone needs to respond so ****head will see it.

QUOTE=GhettoRacer: "I play fast and loose in everything I do. Maybe I'll kick my crystal meth habit in 07 I get hired to fluff someone for 08? Maybe I'll get a steady job at Wendy's instead of failing at my own litigation-target biz? Maybe my parole officer will get a heart attack and allow me to write a whole new series of bad checks? My parents want me to move back home so they can help me straighten out my life at age 30, so that's another option.

08 is up in the air for me. Just like every day/month/year/decade. 12 years of going to the track, and I still drive like refried dog ****. Except I will continue chickening out of every challenge I initiate here that people accept. I am nothing but a pink-haired homosexual stalker made of BULL****."

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 05-29-2007 at 01:13 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:10 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Very funny, VR

Take it out of the quoted box so I can post it
Old 05-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I play by ear in everything I do. Maybe I'll kick so much *** in 07 I get hired to race somewhere for 08? Maybe I'll get a steady job instead of running my own biz? Maybe my Engineer will get serious and move to SFBay so we can take AKMEE to the next level? My parents want me to move back to Taiwan and help them, so that's another option.

08 is up in the air for me. Except I will set one weekend aside for W2W08 with Mike and Jim. Unless your *** *** is going to do W2W08 STFU you BULL****.
This means he definitely will not get in an F car in '08
Old 05-29-2007, 01:14 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,412 Likes on 754 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Very funny, VR

Take it out of the quoted box so I can post it
DONE
Old 05-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor

QUOTE=GhettoRacer: "I play fast and loose in everything I do. Maybe I'll kick my crystal meth habit in 07 I get hired to fluff someone for 08? Maybe I'll get a steady job at Wendy's instead of failing at my own litigation-target biz? Maybe my parole officer will get a heart attack and allow me to write a whole new series of bad checks? My parents want me to move back home so they can help me straighten out my life at age 30, so that's another option.

08 is up in the air for me. Just like every day/month/year/decade. 12 years of going to the track, and I still drive like refried dog ****. Except I will continue chickening out of every challenge I initiate here that people accept. I am nothing but a pink-haired homosexual stalker made of BULL****."

Excusinator

VR sends his best
Old 05-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

How can you 'kick ***' on 2007 when the year is already half over (at least the race season is)? In order to 'kick ***', you need points. In order to get points, you need to race. Even season points leaders don't get rides very often, so why do you think you're so special that you'll catch a ride for 2008?
Old 05-29-2007, 01:40 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Based on Frank's track record (the one that wasn't established on track), we all know W2W08 will never happen.

However I am willing to send to Glen today to hold in escrow my entry fee for a PCA club race in '08. These run approximately $600. When the registration opens up, Glen can forward the money for my registration and Mu Hong's.

If Glen is not interested in wasting more of his time on Frankie's BS, I'd be happy to send my check to any of the regulars on this board.

Time to put up or shut up, Excusinator

Put up the money now.

Otherwise not another word from you on W2W08

Money talks.
Bull**** walks
Ghetto balks.
Chicken Squawks!
Old 05-29-2007, 01:54 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

I'd be glad to hold a check for someone and send it to PCA later on, no problem. But like you said, it won't happen anyway. I'll put your money in my money market account -- that way you'll get back a few dollars more than the original entry. At least then it'd be worth it.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yawn.....I find that GhettoChicken's posts are really not worth a response these days. He is quickly losing what little grip he had on reality, and just as quickly becomming a liitle **** ant of a boring boy.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:36 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
How can you 'kick ***' on 2007 when the year is already half over (at least the race season is)? In order to 'kick ***', you need points. In order to get points, you need to race. Even season points leaders don't get rides very often, so why do you think you're so special that you'll catch a ride for 2008?
i'm kicking *** on tha internet dats fo sho mama.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:46 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
However I am willing to send to Glen today to hold in escrow my entry fee for a PCA club race in '08. These run approximately $600. When the registration opens up, Glen can forward the money for my registration and Mu Hong's.

If Glen is not interested in wasting more of his time on Frankie's BS, I'd be happy to send my check to any of the regulars on this board.

Time to put up or shut up, Excusinator

Put up the money now.

Otherwise not another word from you on W2W08

Money talks.
Bull**** walks
Ghetto balks.
Chicken Squawks!
Oh ghettoboy...I think you forgot to respond...
Old 05-31-2007, 11:00 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

i'm kicking *** on tha internet dats fo sho mama.
***Lol. I think you just mixed Elvis with a gangsta. I never knew that was possible. Anyway, kicking butt on the Internet isn't the same as kicking butt on the track, as I'm sure you know. Come on, get out there! It's fun, I promise! Then again, it's also expensive, so I for one understand why you haven't been out yet this year. Save up your spare change and go play asap!
Old 05-31-2007, 02:26 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

no duh Bon! that's why i'm not racing until the car is ready. no sense blowing money. critics have zero patience. in cali even if you start in June1st, we can still have MANY race weekends. it's not like i have enough budget to race every single available weekend anyways. dumb east coasters.

bw: patience, which yall have repeated proven yall ain't got any. now go try to blow ur self or something.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:59 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

in cali even if you start in June1st, we can still have MANY race weekends.
June 1st? Does that mean you'll be racing this weekend? Where and what car?

Quick Reply: A serious question for the Rennjoke