Notices

GCC 2007, come and get me

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 01:58 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb GCC 2007, come and get me

So, the formal GCC that Glen was thinking of organizing few months ago never came through. In fact, I haven't heard from him in many many weeks. He was the one that came up with the idea to make it into a charity race and have lot of people attending... anyway, it's too bad that it doesn't look like it will be happening. I think it would've been really fun to get together and find out who's the fastest.

So, some of the guys will not let up and says I'm back pedaling. Let me lay this out on my terms. The key idea was this when I issue the "GhettoRacer Challenge" few years ago. I don't even recall exactly how it started... I seem recall it was because I wanted to prove my knowledge and skills at instructing in HPDE's. In essence: I can help you become a faster/better/safer driver. I ride along with you, and I will evaluate your driving. After riding with you for a session I will give you my inputs and try to help you go faster. If I can't help you improve, then the instruction is worthless and it is completely free. But if you improve, I will charge you $1000 for every second that I help you find. Sometimes later, this challenge evolved into, me challenging several smack talkers... that I can drive better than them, and the bet is the same $1000/sec.

Now, given the fact that, most smack talkers thinks they are a lot better than me, I should be the underdog. So here is what I propose. I'm not going out of my way to prove that I'm better than you. I don't need to, because beating weak sauce drivers that most of the smack talkers are is a pointless exercise; meaning even if I spank them, it doesn't really mean anything.

Here's the idea I have. I have never been to the Reno-Fernley track in Nevada. And I suspect most of the challengers have not neither. Lets take some rental car and do the challenge. We pay for our own sessions and we split the cost on the rental car. To be as fair as possible we should drive the same car. That eliminates the car variable and the driver will be the only difference.

The winner pays the loser at the rate of $1000/sec. And the proceeds must go to a charity (winner's choice).
Old 05-03-2007, 02:00 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

OOOPS. The last sentence should have read:

The LOSER pays the WINNER at the rate of $1000/sec. And the proceeds must go to a charity (winner's choice).
Old 05-03-2007, 02:22 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
OOOPS. The last sentence should have read:

The LOSER pays the WINNER at the rate of $1000/sec. And the proceeds must go to a charity (winner's choice).
Stooopid is as stooopid does. Quite stealing VR's oxygen.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:31 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Come to think of it, Excusenator, shouldn't you put the money up for your challenge with Greg before you make other idle challenges?

I, for one, don't think you are good for the money for any of your boasting and challenges.

And you've run from every challenge your Puppet Master, Sunday Drover, has issued. No, this new challenge sounds like more BS from the Excusenator, which he will never back up, just like the bet with Greg.

If anyone is seriously pondering this, consider first how he's already welshed on Greg with the $10,000.

If you're seven seconds faster than the Excusenator like Nils was, I doubt if any charity will see the $7,000.

Last edited by Mike in Chi; 05-03-2007 at 02:47 AM.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:04 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Sure, we can put that in a Escrow. Come race me you little biiiiach.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Ha ha ha ha ha...this is another event Ghetto would "sign up for" and then back out of like every other race he has had on his schedule thus for this year.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:57 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pure DungBoy chicken-**** talk...again! He backs out of EVERY challenge he has offered or accepted in the past, signs up for multiple races and then never shows up, and now expects us to waste our time taking his sorry, LIAR *** seriously. When he pays John D. the $5,000 he owes him, then puts the $10,000 into escrow for the challenge that he ran away from with his tail tucked between his little bandy-rooster legs, we might allow him to issue new challenges.....might.

The largest, longest back-pedal ride I have seen in some years is the only "ride" that I have seen DungBoy accomplish this year.....that is when he was strutting around crowing about how this is his year. Then when called out on the fact that he was doing nothing/accomplishing nothing in his "year", he comes back and says "oh, I mean it is the first SIX years that will pass before "my year" arrives! Then he tells us that we have no "patience". He is right, I have no time for his ignorant, uneducated, chicken-**** drivel that he spews while pedaling backwards through his "life", if you can call what his meager existence is a "life".
Old 05-03-2007, 10:01 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,403 Likes on 748 Posts

You stupid orange-haired human tampon: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I PROPOSED AT MID OHIO BETWEEN YOU AND ME, USING THE SAME CAR, AND YOU CHICKENED OUT OF IT.

Seek counseling, buttdart.

So, the formal GCC that Glen was thinking of organizing few months ago never came through. In fact, I haven't heard from him in many many weeks. He was the one that came up with the idea to make it into a charity race and have lot of people attending... anyway, it's too bad that it doesn't look like it will be happening. I think it would've been really fun to get together and find out who's the fastest.

So, some of the guys will not let up and says I'm back pedaling. Let me lay this out on my terms. The key idea was this when I issue the "GhettoRacer Challenge" few years ago. I don't even recall exactly how it started... I seem recall it was because I wanted to prove my knowledge and skills at instructing in HPDE's. In essence: I can help you become a faster/better/safer driver. I ride along with you, and I will evaluate your driving. After riding with you for a session I will give you my inputs and try to help you go faster. If I can't help you improve, then the instruction is worthless and it is completely free. But if you improve, I will charge you $1000 for every second that I help you find. Sometimes later, this challenge evolved into, me challenging several smack talkers... that I can drive better than them, and the bet is the same $1000/sec.

Now, given the fact that, most smack talkers thinks they are a lot better than me, I should be the underdog. So here is what I propose. I'm not going out of my way to prove that I'm better than you. I don't need to, because beating weak sauce drivers that most of the smack talkers are is a pointless exercise; meaning even if I spank them, it doesn't really mean anything.

Here's the idea I have. I have never been to the Reno-Fernley track in Nevada. And I suspect most of the challengers have not neither. Lets take some rental car and do the challenge. We pay for our own sessions and we split the cost on the rental car. To be as fair as possible we should drive the same car. That eliminates the car variable and the driver will be the only difference.

The winner pays the loser at the rate of $1000/sec. And the proceeds must go to a charity (winner's choice).
Old 05-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm not going out of my way to prove that I'm better than you. I don't need to, because beating weak sauce drivers that most of the smack talkers are is a pointless exercise; meaning even if I spank them, it doesn't really mean anything.
What does it mean if they spank you?
Old 05-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
You stupid orange-haired human tampon: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I PROPOSED AT MID OHIO BETWEEN YOU AND ME, USING THE SAME CAR, AND YOU CHICKENED OUT OF IT.

Seek counseling, buttdart.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Jim Child
What does it mean if they spank you?
***Probably that you just wasted gas in your racecar and your tow rig.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:16 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,403 Likes on 748 Posts

Originally Posted by 1957 356

Thanks, Sean.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Is that the beginning of a spinal stem? You're going to put $10,000 in escrow? I really didn't expect you to have the sack to stand behind your bs. Greg's already said he would put up the money. You can contact him through a PM and arrange where the money will be held, and who will be the mutually agreed excrow agent.

As to "come race me", what you are proposing is a timed DE, it's not a race. Not interested.

Still, I'd be happy to race you, but in an actual race -- you know, wheel to wheel.

I will be droving these PCA races: Mid-Ohio (if my motor is ready), Gingerman, Road America, Daytona, and possibly Miller Motorsports Park. I'll be in an F class car, the one with the turtles on it. Come join the fun.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Mike, at this point I think you really have to consider if you'd want to be in a race with GR. Given his history of crashing into people and oiling tracks, it might not be the best idea. Inviting him to a PCA event might not make you many friends among the members.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:17 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

STFU Mike. I'm faster than you. If you want to find out, come to GCC 2007. Otherwise just STFU. Stop back pedaling, stop trying to turn it to a w2w race, or anything else. Show up and I'll get $10k ready to race you. Yah so it's just lame *** time attack time trial, why are you afraid? Weak *** fool.

As for my side bet with Greg, it will happen, but the judgment day isn't until 2013, so STFU on that too.

Quick Reply: GCC 2007, come and get me