Notices

GCC 2007, come and get me

Old 05-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
So, you're too chicken to step up to GCC07. You're just another guy who won't put your money where you mouth is.
Why would I step down to GCC07.

I told you, I enjoy aerial combat, not flying a plane. Grow a sack Mu Hong and come race.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:56 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

OK, I am in with a couple of modifcations:

1) It doesn't seem fair that you travel a couple hundred miles while asking me to go ~1000. Let's do one of the Texas tracks like MSR. I have not run there.
2) If by rental cars you mean Hertz, etc - that is not acceptable. I know the kind of bozos they have to do maintenance and my life will not go into their hands. I also do not run real track events without decent safety equipment. We do this in a rental "race" car - something with a cage and proper belts and seats.

I am ready to send my check for $5,000 to Mike for Escrow. So do you agree? If so, then we each send him our checks and he deposits (cashes) them when both are in hand. From there we arrange a date and find an appropriate car.

Of course, I am pretty sure you are way too big a coward to take me up on your own challenge.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,395 Likes on 744 Posts

it's between me and John D. anyway, none of your business.

Uh-huh.

TRANSLATION: John D has just added to my large stack of pending litigation & restraining orders.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
OK, I am in with a couple of modifcations:

1) It doesn't seem fair that you travel a couple hundred miles while asking me to go ~1000. Let's do one of the Texas tracks like MSR. I have not run there.
2) If by rental cars you mean Hertz, etc - that is not acceptable. I know the kind of bozos they have to do maintenance and my life will not go into their hands. I also do not run real track events without decent safety equipment. We do this in a rental "race" car - something with a cage and proper belts and seats.

I am ready to send my check for $5,000 to Mike for Escrow. So do you agree? If so, then we each send him our checks and he deposits (cashes) them when both are in hand. From there we arrange a date and find an appropriate car.

Of course, I am pretty sure you are way too big a coward to take me up on your own challenge.
Ghetto...sounds fair to me. You both put up $5K...the track fees and car rental can come out of the $10K total. Winner goes home with what is left over. Time to put up or shut up. You made the challenge, Sunday accepted.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So, from reading the posts and replies fro the Excusenator, I have learned a few things:

1. DungBoy continues to cover up his Chicken**** ways with more 5th grade taunts and four letter words.

2. Dung Boy The Chicken**** continues to run from all challenges that are either his challenges accepted by others, or reasonable challenges offered by others.

3. DungBoy The Chicken**** has learned new words and is trying to use them on those who have introduced the words to him in describing his ongoing stupidity. First is "back pedaling". Second is "chicken ****".

4. We may have a parrot in the cage too with the Red-Assed Baboon.

5. SundayDrover has again agreed to a challenge and offered to put money in escrow. We will now watch the Bandy-legged Chicken**** run around his cage, looking for a place to hide.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:41 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

It sure got quiet in here in a hurry, didn't it?
Old 05-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,395 Likes on 744 Posts

GhettoNonRacer is probably busy fluffing his male friend with benefits.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

So, you're too chicken to step up to GCC07. You're just another guy who won't put your money where you mouth is.
That is a pretty brash statement Ghetto Backpedaler. You are the one that has refused to put up any money. I am willing to put up the money for our bet on you turning pro, I am willing to put up money for the challenge race also.
What say you?
Old 05-04-2007, 01:33 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Come down you turds... STFU if you're not in the race. Chill while SD and I work out agreeable challenge detail. A neutral track is fine. We just have to match our times up and work a schedule that fits both of us. I'm fairly flexible... how soon do you want to do this? And what type of race car should we rent?
Old 05-04-2007, 01:48 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Come down you turds... STFU if you're not in the race. Chill while SD and I work out agreeable challenge detail. A neutral track is fine. We just have to match our times up and work a schedule that fits both of us. I'm fairly flexible... how soon do you want to do this? And what type of race car should we rent?

I think you mean "Calm" down. Sunday is in for a neutral track equidistant from both of you..

Not much more to work out.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:10 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Come down you turds... STFU if you're not in the race. Chill while SD and I work out agreeable challenge detail.
Ah, DungBoy, YOU are not in "the race" until you put your money in escrow...so STFU (base language you seem to be able to comprehend) and send your check....or can't you write checks while back-pedaling?

I know, you are looking for some "detail" that you can turn into a lame excuse to duck and run, as you ALWAYS do!
Old 05-04-2007, 09:24 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

It should be something that neither of us has experience with and no special advantage, like big aero. It should also be fast enough to take some ***** to go fast. How about a Formula Ford or Sports 2000. I have never driven either of those and neither car has aero devices but it takes real skill to push those cars. SRF is similar except I have seat time there and you seem to be afraid to take me on unless you have an edge of some sort (I can't understand that since you are so much faster than I am, but that's OK there GhettoRacist).

Please take this to the other thread where the details are coming together.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Formula Ford would be a great vehicle for the challenge!
Old 05-04-2007, 11:47 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
Formula Ford would be a great vehicle for the challenge!
That is what I thought. I have never driven one but clearly it takes some real skills to drive that thing on the edge and some real ***** too. Sounds like the perfect vehicle.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Robert Henriksen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
takes some ... real ***** too. Sounds like the perfect vehicle.
Well, there you go right there - GR will point this out as an obvious unfair advantage to you, since he doesn't have any (*****, that is).

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GCC 2007, come and get me