Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Classic Dung Boy!
Old 04-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I gave my self until age 40 to turn pro. Just taking my sweet time my dear. When it's time, it's time, you can't rush these things my son.
HA HA HA. His "year" has turned into 7.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:18 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Well, they say 40 is the new 30, so I guess he has 17 years? ROFL.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:18 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That explains this photo and comment from another thread. Francis can't tell the difference between 1 year and 10 years or between 1 inch and 10 inches. He thinks that 1inch is extra large. But the girl in the background thinks it is 2 inches.

too large for you haters.

Old 04-21-2007, 02:36 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

haha, dumb haters will never shutup. need i remind you of my sidebet of $10k with Greg for me to go pro before age 40. maybe your lack of patience is why you guys go no where. combine that with lack of talent and lack of luck and lack of connections and lack of good looks. ohh boy. and it's not the size of the tool it's how you use it son. boy you tards have a lot to learn.
Old 04-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

ROFL. Please, don't get them started on the size of their tools. I'm afraid! Lol, just kidding guys. Actually, I do have a really big breaker bar and two different sizes of torque wrenches. And hey! I know how to use them, too. You guys better watch out for my tools! Lol.

And also, by the way . . . I do have talent, luck, connections, and good looks. I don't want to go pro racing, though. I'm too lazy. And I'm full of it today -- this is what happens when I stay away from the track for more than three days. Lol. I'm going tomorrow, though! And Monday, and Tuesday! So I hope you all don't get too lonely. I guess I could bring the laptop and keep ya company back at the room.
Old 04-21-2007, 03:35 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

I gave my self until age 40 to turn pro. Just taking my sweet time my dear. When it's time, it's time, you can't rush these things my son.
Ah, I get it. It's out of your control. When it's time, it's time. Whatever happens, happens.

Actually GR, you do need to rush these things. But, since you clearly believe this is about fate and not hard work and focus- you obviously can take your sweet time. BTW, GR the reason why so many of us here are successful in business and other areas of life is that we haven't taken our sweet time. We figured out what we wanted and did whatever it took to get it. It's called focus. You have none and the results are obvious.

Continue to flit away. You're going to wake up when you're 40 and find out the only thing you've achieved is turning 40 (unless you screw that up too).
Old 04-21-2007, 03:39 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

...will never shutup... lack of patience ... combine that with lack of talent and lack of luck and lack of connections and lack of good looks. ohh boy... have a lot to learn.

Got rid of all the drivel and found that Frankie actually had a good self analysis in that post.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

When he turns 40, if he makes it, he will still be sponging off of others, trying to look 22 and will have accomplished exactly what he has accomplished today....NOTHING! He will be an even more pathetic example of a boy trying to sound like a man.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:36 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

haha, dumb haters will never shutup. need i remind you of my sidebet of $10k with Greg for me to go pro before age 40.
How are you going to possibly honor a $10K bet when you said on another thread that you didn't have the cash to attend a DE last weekend?

combine that with lack of talent and lack of luck and lack of connections and lack of good looks. ohh boy.
If you honestly believe you have all of these things, how do you explain your utterly complete and total failure to accomplish anything in the performance driving world other than being kicked out of multiple DE organizations and instructor groups and being thrown off of multiple car internet message boards?
Old 04-22-2007, 12:51 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

maybe your lack of patience is why you guys go no where. combine that with lack of talent and lack of luck and lack of connections and lack of good looks. ohh boy. and it's not the size of the tool it's how you use it son.

What a gutless, self-delusional hypocrit.

We've already established in the Career Audit, that you are an utter and complete failure as a race driver. (And you no doubt understand the extent of it better than any of us. How else to explain your continued excuses and avoidance of any form of wheel to wheel competition?)

While you've been hanging out on 24 forums, getting repeatedly rejected as a DE instructor, and pestering real racers for photos, the race drivers here have won races, started highly successful businesses, risen to the tops of their respective professions, and achieved by whatever measure of accomplishment you like.

On the other hand, even the country you hope to lead one day, is third-rate and irrelevant, compared to the economic giant across the straight. In fact, that is the one job for which you may be qualified.

As to the size of the tool, no one is a bigger one than you, sonny.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:25 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

haha, dumb haters will never shutup. need i remind you of my sidebet of $10k with Greg for me to go pro before age 40.
(Archived for the inevitable time that Frank denies there was ever a bet.)
Old 04-24-2007, 08:29 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

So I'll have my Regional license by the middle of May.

Now I just need to finalize one of a couple of deals on a Formula Ford.

What'll you have by then Frankie???
4 racecars that are still in the garage?

Quick Reply: "This is my year" April audit