Notices

If you don't like the USA . . .

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 02:34 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TD in DC
If you are a novice, how do you know enough to know that you are above average? What average? Why would that matter anyway?
In Yoga, it is because how flexible I am. Also because of the progress I make. In Martial Arts, it is because my well above average chi (which cam from Yoga actually), and also how quickly I absorb and (tries to) apply what I learn. I also train harder than most people (maybe they don't have enough time).

Having a calm mind is very important. It helps with all aspects of live... it may seem like I'm angry when I post but actually I'm not at all. I'm just annoyed some what... but it's not true anger. This is a bit from my myspace:

"Words that can describe me a little bit: multi-cultured, excellence, open minded, stubborn, loyal, multi-racial (no color barrier for me), people oriented, soloist, considerate, idealistic, realistic, accepting, understanding, cynical, friendly, passionate, loving, innocent, pure, evil, gangster, old school, tech savvy, dedicated, explosive, focused, humble, cocky, confident, outgoing, introverted, loud/foul mouthed, courteous... all at the same time, and more... Even my parents don't understand me so I don't expect anyone else to..."
Old 04-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
isn't it obvious that i don't care about you guys or what anyone thinks of me? i care about the world, people, kids... etc. but i don't care about people who have no respect or the interest to get to know me before making quick judgements. you guys are ZERO effect on my life what so ever, ban me from some DE's because of my idealistic instructing philosophy? so ****ing what, i got better things to do if i'm not appreciated. my loss or you loss? maybe both, maybe not. depends on how you look at it. (think empty in Buddhism)

i live everyday as i please. i travel the world. i meet new people all the times and make friends easily. some ppl here are straight pathetic. when i said i met Julia the girl lawyer, y'all said i was faking it and she didn't exists. i post some stuff about her, you guys contact her to harass her. i drove henry's WRX, and you guys email him for specs. hahaha, wtf. get a life.

ps, Julia and I just had lunch yesterday and later on I watched her take some belly dancing class. she's got the gift. maybe soon she'll lose the loser lawyer (she's just slaving away, poor girl haha) job and learn to live life more happily. lol.

money ain't ****, owning a Porsche ain't ****. when will you clowns learn.

Sorry, I just had to quote this. Nothing I could say would make my point about Ghetto better than his own words.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Even my parents don't understand me so I don't expect anyone else to..."
You don't understand yourself, which happens to be one of your biggest problems.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:43 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know, why don't you just shut the **** up and go away Mark. If you don't care about me why the hell are you in here in the first place... you make bull**** accusations all the times... what a fake *** old *** you must love me. I honestly have never met such an immature old man. You act like a ****ing school boy grow the **** up.
Pretty good for the future President of Taiwan! Then again, I watched some of the Taiwanese "Congress" sessions and the Taiwanese news channel...pretty much in line with Frank's above way of debating someone who disagrees with him....

Funny as hell, isn't it??
Old 04-09-2007, 03:12 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacist
Well, **** I **** wish **** john **** would **** give **** me **** ignore **** list **** function **** back **** so **** I **** can **** add **** Mark **** to **** it. **** See **** no **** hear **** evil, **** hear **** no **** evil... **** obviously **** my **** training **** is **** still **** a **** bit **** off **** haha. **** Must... **** resist... **** hahaha. **** It's **** not **** his **** crap **** talking **** that **** bugs **** me, **** it **** is **** when **** he **** makes **** up **** stories **** and **** tell **** lies **** that **** I **** can't **** stand. **** Do **** you **** see **** the **** difference ****?
I think I improved GhettRacist's post. I cna use the F-Word too, when I want to.
But I don't need to make stuff up about GhettoRacist, he does such stoopid stuff and so much ignorant crap comes out of his mouth that there is no need to embellish. Keep it up GhettoRacist. You can not ignore me and have never been able to and never will. I will call you out when you post lies, when you post racist comments, when you post attacks on the unfortunate like the mentally disabled and pretty much any other time I feel like it. See, I heard we have free speech here. GhettoRacist said so, so it must be true.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Man. The last time I heard or saw the f-word that much was at an Andrew Dice Clay concert.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:32 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Hey old ***, you love me so much you have said you can NEVER GET OVER ME. Don't be mad because I ignore your old wrinkly *** from now on. Just because I don't accept your love you don't have to be hating on me all the times. You can keep on talking all the **** you want from now. I will forgive you, since you are such a miserable sad old man that is sick not only physically but mentally. God bless you son. You really need it. This is good bye.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

This is good bye.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:49 PM
FotoVeloce
Three Wheelin'

Excellent!!!! I wondered why Level3 traffic dropped off!
Old 04-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by FotoVeloce
Excellent!!!! I wondered why Level3 traffic dropped off!
Our servers just picked up all sorts of bandwidth. Our data center doesn't know what to do with it all. They're giving it away by the gigabit!
Old 04-10-2007, 03:10 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey old ***, you love me so much you have said you can NEVER GET OVER ME. Don't be mad because I ignore your old wrinkly *** from now on. Just because I don't accept your love you don't have to be hating on me all the times. You can keep on talking all the **** you want from now. I will forgive you, since you are such a miserable sad old man that is sick not only physically but mentally. God bless you son. You really need it. This is good bye.
Could it be that the 10th time is the charm?

Prolly won't happen cuz GhettoRacist says so, and nothing he says is ever true. I do find it especially amusing that he insists on calling me various names and things - old but he does not know my age (and it is much closer to his age than he seems to think), overweight (but he does not know my weight but I guess I might be able to lose 50-75 lbs), and the list goes on. GhettoRacist lacks and shred of a sense of humor or any appreciation that when you try to insult someone, you need some basis in truth to get to that person at all. And that is why it is so one sided around here.

GhettoRacist - an expert at:
1) Saying he is done with me (and others).
2) Telling us how much he will accomplish in the future, with zero accomplishments, to date.
3) Using the F word, and ineffectively, at that.
4) Racist slurs.
and this list goes on and on. I challenged GhettoRacist to not reply to me for only a week, last time around, and he lasted less than a day. I bet he can't go a week. Any takers on that bet?

Quick Reply: If you don't like the USA . . .