A new photo has surfaced...

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TD in DC
Congratulation/condolences. I am bringing more goodies to support my vices. I am hoping that someone else will have some good ceegars this time . . .
Thanks!

Bastard!
Old 03-15-2007, 12:07 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
Frank . . . an old saying I learned many moons ago . . . "Do not worry about the splinter in my eye until you take out the log in yours." Your use of the English language is not so great that you can go calling other folks on it. Besides, it's not like we didn't all get what Bob was saying. Right?
aye, but i have a legitimate excuse, English is my 2nd language. since turds like to nitpick on engrish i thought i point out the obvious. blah.... i rather be droving. humph.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:22 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

I just don't think that it is a good idea to point out errors in someone else unless you are skilled in the subject. That can be regarding the English language, or a host of other subjects. I've never once teased someone here about their English and / or writing skills, even though my own command of the language is pretty strong. For you to tease someone about English would be like me trying to tell you how a VTEC engine works. I have only a limited knowledge in regards to VTEC engines, so I don't pretend to be an expert. It's just a suggestion -- take it as you see it worth.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:00 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
aye, but i have a legitimate excuse, English is my 2nd language. since turds like to nitpick on engrish i thought i point out the obvious. blah.... i rather be droving. humph.
But your effort backfired because it wasn't actually an error . . .
Old 03-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

I just don't think that it is a good idea to point out errors in someone else unless you are skilled in the subject.
Obviously neither do a lot of car clubs on the West coast.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Show me where I ever "nitpick" your Chinglish Dung Brains. Sorry you didn't ge the original vote...did you hear that "zing" sound as the point flew over your head?
Old 03-15-2007, 08:58 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

............................. For you to tease someone about English would be like me trying to tell you how a VTEC engine works. I have only a limited knowledge in regards to VTEC engines, so I don't pretend to be an expert. It's just a suggestion -- take it as you see it worth.
Dear Scary Lady (I'm still having sweats over a couple of your comments!), ANY knowledge about VTEC engines would qualify you advise Dung about them. Why should we believe he knows anything about them when he lies about EVERYTHING here?
Old 03-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

I'm scary? Really?!? Cool! Lol. The only engines I've ever worked on have been DOHC engines -- Miatas and a Toyota. Oh, and an Oldsmobile back in the 80s (hey man, it was cheap). I've never owned a Honda, so I've never worked on one. According to some of GR's posts, he works on those cars. I dunno if it's true or not, but that's what he's said. Personally, if I had a Honda, I'd take it to Vicman Ng over here in California. Now THAT guys knows VTEC.

Still loving it that you called me a 'child' on another thread. You're the best!

Last edited by Bonster; 03-16-2007 at 03:59 AM.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:20 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Ohh god, don't get me started on Vicman. ^_^ He know Honda/Acura very well indeed. He knows me (or should lol). PS, It'd DOHC.... DOHC not DOCH! Heh. That's one aspect about me that will make me a good pro racer. I know the car inside out... and I can get down and dirty.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:25 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I've known Vicman since 1995 ish... back when I used to work at Tokyo Auto Trenz in Japan Town. I used to work at NASA office for about 1.5 years too, that's who I got all my free seat time in the beginning. That's why I know Jerry Kunzman and the NASA guys so well. Vicman's old shop was in San Pablo, it was very close to our family liquor store which was also in SP... now that area is gangster. All kinds of drugs and ****** pass through out that area in the 1980's and 1990's. It has been clean up a lot now... ahh memories.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

............... I used to work at NASA office for about 1.5 years too, that's who I got all my free seat time in the beginning. ..............................
ERGO the big number of track days years ago, falling off when Dung was left to his own efforts.........
Old 03-15-2007, 10:45 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I worked @ NASA office around 1996-97 ish. My track days has only increase, not decreased son... I guess you can't count.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:49 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I worked @ NASA office around 1996-97 ish. My track days has only increase, not decreased son... I guess you can't count.
Well, it appears that you, once again, can't lie consistently. So what is it, the days per year you previously posted are correct, the "all the free seat time early"...or which lie are you working today????

Come on GhettoeRacist, you have done better boy!
Old 03-16-2007, 03:54 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Jerry Kunzman is like a brother to me . . I have emailed him on this subject. Frank, I have been hanging with NASA for a while now -- I just DON'T think so, my friend. I would not have gotten into this except for the possible fact that you could be hurting the reputation of a very good friend. We shall see. I have emailed Jerry. I hope I am wrong, Frank. Jerry rarely lies to me. PLEASE tell me that you are not telling a lie. This will ruin any good thoughts I have regarded for you, my friend. I've been buds (not just in print) with Jerry and Terese for many, many years. I protect them like family.

You all take care now,
Old 03-16-2007, 04:09 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh shucks. NOT good, Frank. Not good at all. Shame on you!

Quick Reply: A new photo has surfaced...