Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   "HEY, WAIT FOR ME" Racing Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/hey-wait-for-me-racing-forum-146/)
-   -   Okay, so I have this piece of rock. (https://rennlist.com/forums/hey-wait-for-me-racing-forum/333310-okay-so-i-have-this-piece-of-rock.html)

GhettoRacer 02-24-2007 07:37 PM

Okay, so I have this piece of rock.

theghettoracer (7:32:02 AM): dood

Auto Response from dohcdohc (7:32:12 AM): I am currently away from the computer.

theghettoracer (7:32:06 AM): this trip is insane
theghettoracer (7:32:14 AM): i've just been given a rock
theghettoracer (7:32:30 AM): that should be about 400,000 years old
theghettoracer (7:32:46 AM): i can feel its chi
theghettoracer (7:33:03 AM): the dood is my good friend 's dad
theghettoracer (7:33:10 AM): he has this insane (but logical) theory
theghettoracer (7:33:17 AM): about the moon, hitting the earth
theghettoracer (7:33:23 AM): and gone *through* it
theghettoracer (7:33:37 AM): if all works out well
theghettoracer (7:33:43 AM): this will change human history/science
theghettoracer (7:33:45 AM): in a HUGE way

so there you have it. you heard it here first, on rennlist. i haven't post it on my blog or anywhere else yet. if there are any geologist here or astrophysicist please contact me privately. otherwise i have to start looking around... probably start with Stanford and UCB. Since I goto Pasadena often, might have to hit up CalTech.

SundayDriver 02-24-2007 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
theghettoracer (7:32:02 AM): dood

Auto Response from dohcdohc (7:32:12 AM): I am currently away from the computer.

theghettoracer (7:32:06 AM): this trip is insane
theghettoracer (7:32:14 AM): i've just been given a rock
theghettoracer (7:32:30 AM): that should be about 400,000 years old
theghettoracer (7:32:46 AM): i can feel its chi
theghettoracer (7:33:03 AM): the dood is my good friend 's dad
theghettoracer (7:33:10 AM): he has this insane (but logical) theory
theghettoracer (7:33:17 AM): about the moon, hitting the earth
theghettoracer (7:33:23 AM): and gone *through* it
theghettoracer (7:33:37 AM): if all works out well
theghettoracer (7:33:43 AM): this will change human history/science
theghettoracer (7:33:45 AM): in a HUGE way

so there you have it. you heard it here first, on rennlist. i haven't post it on my blog or anywhere else yet. if there are any geologist here or astrophysicist please contact me privately. otherwise i have to start looking around... probably start with Stanford and UCB. Since I goto Pasadena often, might have to hit up CalTech.

What he said:

Theghettoracer (morning 7:32:02): Dood automatic response from dohcdohc (morning 7:32:12):
My present is goes from the computer.This travel was crazy I has been given the rock which should about 4.00, million year old I be able to feel its chi dood is my good friend ' he has this kind of crazy s daddy (but logic) the theory about the moon, hit the Earth and to go * through * it if the system of ownership will decide on very good this to change person's history/science you that there to have its you with a huge way first to hear its here, in rennlist. I do not have the post it in mine blog or elsewhere if has any geologist here or the astronomy physicist please contacts with me with me to have otherwise to start probably neighbor to look in private in... starts and Stanford and UCB. Because of I goto Pasadena frequently, perhaps must hit CalTech.

Bull 02-24-2007 07:45 PM

400,000 years old???? somebody tell the Dung Pile that in the history of the Earth, that is about a fart's worth of time.

cooleyjb 02-24-2007 08:37 PM

I learned to be a geologist in undergrad and grad school. Spent many a years digging up dinosaurs on Discovery Channel. But I doubt he'd want my opinion. Bummer. I feel so useless now.

It's probaby just a coprolite.

Bull 02-24-2007 09:12 PM

It is likely just something that one of his "girlfriends", Slong Lo Bhut, gave him ...telling him to shove it up his ass and blow it down Main Street...when he asked her to go out with him.

GhettoRacer 02-25-2007 07:10 AM

Is there anybody that have even just a little bit of courtesy or common sense/knowledge here? And a little open mind?! Doesn't seem like it... Okay I will ask a question. Which is older, Earth or the Moon?!

cooleyjb 02-25-2007 09:32 AM

Neither

Bull 02-25-2007 09:55 AM

Of course, several of us have that easy answer, but being on "ignore", I won't waste the time posting it.

I think we learned that answer by the 9th grade, no? But hey, nothing wrong with a good, solid 8th grade education. It prepares you very nicely for many jobs where you only need to say "would you like fries with that?", and then let the computer figure out that pesky making change thing. I bet the people in Dung Pile's line would remember to order mustard....you know, that whole subliminal thing.

jester911 02-25-2007 10:01 AM

What was the longest 3 years of your life?

Ninth grade.

SundayDriver 02-25-2007 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Is there anybody that have even just a little bit of courtesy or common sense/knowledge here? And a little open mind?! Doesn't seem like it... Okay I will ask a question. Which is older, Earth or the Moon?!

What he said:

"Has is some people even slightly has politeness or common sense/knowledge here? And small open brains? ! Will look like not as if... is good I asks the topic. Which is older, Earth or moon? !"

Yes, there is lots of courtesy, common sense and knowledge on Rennlist. But since you showed none of the above, you were banished to this section. Buy you can read your own threads and see all those traits in abundance - they are just not for or towards you because that is what you earned.

To be fair, I ran my repy through the translator and here is what came out:
"Francis, you are a putz."

Do I get the captain obvious award for that translation?

Bull 02-25-2007 10:45 AM

I think you have to wear a special hat Captain Obvious!

Hey, where is VR???? Is that boy out on some track, bending the mind of some innocent student this weekend, while we do all of the heavy lifting here?

SundayDriver 02-25-2007 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bull
I think you have to wear a special hat Captain Obvious!

Hey, where is VR???? Is that boy out on some track, bending the mind of some innocent student this weekend, while we do all of the heavy lifting here?

Is that the pointy hat or the one with all the gold braid?

VR is probably out having fun. I am stuck with the computers - doing Vista upgrade on one and building a bunch of Motec math and graphs for Sebring Pro FM team.

Bull 02-25-2007 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
Is that the pointy hat or the one with all the gold braid?

I think it is both pointy and with some scrambled eggs. We usually see Mike wearing it.

Originally Posted by SundayDrover
VR is probably out having fun...................

BASTARD!

GhettoRacer 02-25-2007 06:58 PM

no ****-tards, this is not just any rock, it dates from the Stone Age... which could be anywhere from 500,000 to 1,000,000 years BC.

GhettoRacer 02-25-2007 07:04 PM

since i don't know a lot about Stone Age, or rocks, I'm doing more reserach on this. but I just learned today that tri-angular shaped hand axe stones are considered more advanced and are called "perfected" handaxe. check this out:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/w/x/wxk116/axe/

i'll have to talk to some museum scholars and other historians to find out more.