Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 12:12 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well ya see, I was having dinner with Juan Pablo the other day, and he mentioned the only thing that made him nervous on the track was Frank. He just can't deal with someone who is that erratic.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
you wanna be just like me don't cha pops??? Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Thanks and I love you too.
This guy is so lame he doesn't even know the difference between imitation and mockery.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Honestly Frank? If I had a thousand bucks to improve my lap times by one second, the check would be made out to Skip Barber or Jim Russell. And most people drop a second by the end of a track day anyway. That's why I like to race after lunch.

BW
Old 03-07-2007, 01:29 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
Why don't you just go out and win some races? Sounds like you're just looking for a free track day in someone else's car (I see a pattern here).
The Ghetto Challenge = pure instruction only. It need not involve me driving anybody's car, just riding shot gun so I can properly evaluate the driver...
Old 03-07-2007, 01:30 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
Honestly Frank? If I had a thousand bucks to improve my lap times by one second, the check would be made out to Skip Barber or Jim Russell. And most people drop a second by the end of a track day anyway. That's why I like to race after lunch.

BW
My challenge was intended for those who have "hit the wall" so to speak, on lap times. Often times they pay $$$ to hire a real pro, like Randy Pobst or Craig Stanton to help them develop further.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:32 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bull
Here we go again...he plugged in pre-recorded and often used Tape #5!

Someone needs to tell Dung Ears AGAIN that the "GCC" doesn't exist, never has, never will. There is no date set, no venue secured, and no attempt being made any longer to do so. Just another one of Skid Mark's hollow statements!

While you are at it AGAIN tell GhettoRumper that his stupid "Time Attacks" are not racing. they are a form of competition, but have nothing to do with racing. When he actually show up and competes in a real live race....not "was going to", "had plans to", "will do in 2009", etc.........he can then start learning what the word means!
Duh, it isn't my responsibility to organize it. It was all the **** talking going on and Glen wanted to make it a reality while benefiting a non profit. W2W season has barely just begun. So what's the rush dumb ***... have some patience. I've got Time Attack commitments and I've got w2w action going on too.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:34 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

I didn't realize Randy was for hire. Hmmm. I need to give him a call. Maybe I can hit him up when I go to Florida next month. Do Spec Miatas fit on airplanes?

BW
Old 03-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Where are you doing wheel-to-wheel, Frank? I'm unfortunately going to have to miss this weekend's race at Thunderhill, where the weather looks like it'll be perfect. I'm waiting on brake pads, and I've got a bunch of other work to do, as well. Crap. If only I could trust a mechanic. I should be at the April race with NASA and SCCA though. Maybe I'll see you there? What class are you running in?

BW
Old 03-07-2007, 01:40 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I keep in touch with randy. Right now he's going to German to do some private instruction at the "ring". As for my w2w efforts, don't worry I'll be updating the results here.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
............ I've got Time Attack commitments and I've got w2w action going on too.
Again someone needs to ask Dung Pile WHAT w2w racing he has "going on too"? More Theater of The Mind!

First Dung tells everyone to "show up at my GCC", then when he is reminded it doesn't exist, he admits that and hides behind the excuse "it isn't my responsibility to organize it". Someone should coach him on telling lies....he isn't even competent at THAT!

Quick Reply: the official Ghettoracer Charity Challenge thread