Sponsored by: APR

DSC Module and road experience

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 10:46 AM
jmartpr
Rennlist Member

Received 1,457 Likes on 909 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom-TPC Racing
No need to. I remember at some point I sent you our latest Calibrtaion File for TPC Offset Rear Toe Links. If you installed this Cal File then you're good to go!

Thanks! that's the one I have on the car right now....I though you were talking about a firmware update for the DSC.
Old 07-18-2019, 11:38 AM
Craig67
Rennlist Member

Received 47 Likes on 22 Posts

Had a similar issue after my tranny was replaced. Car suddenly went to limp mode and got that same error as one of them. Red line dropped a few hundred rpms. Took it in and they replaced the cam positioner sensor and temp sensor on tranny I believe. Car was fine for a couple days after getting back from tranny swap and then this all happened when autocrossing. I would take to dealer and let them sort it out. Most likely they did something during your swap.
Old 07-18-2019, 12:50 PM
G-forceGT4
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 29 Posts

I contacted my Porsche service advisor yesterday afternoon & inquired about the fault codes. He was going to discuss with his senior technician who performed the transmission work & ask about sensor malfunction. I plan to take my car in for follow-up with the factory controller (I didn't indicate, I'd temporarily installed the DSC), & address a couple other minor issues, later this summer.

I'll also send my controller in for health check-up.

Thanks for your help & suggestions.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:00 PM
Craig67
Rennlist Member

Received 47 Likes on 22 Posts

Good luck.

Quick Reply: DSC Module and road experience