Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 03:48 PM
Staff@WORLD
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 215 Likes on 129 Posts
Default Parts in Stock for the GT4 in SoCal

We have been working on more and more GT4's and we started to stock some of the more popular parts that our customers have been ordering. We are trying to make it easy for a GT4 owner to give us a call and get a part installed or shipped right away.

These are a list of the parts that we are currently stocking for GT4's-

Titanium Lug Bolts
Titanium Wheel Stud Kits
Dynamic Suspension Control Modules
Rear Toe-Link Kit
IPD Competition Plenum
82mm Throttle Body Kit
ECU Tuning
Oil and Oil Filters
GoPros
GoPro Accessories

We will be adding-

Rollbars
Racing Harnesses
Racing Seats
Sub Belt Mounts
Fire Extinguisher kits and mounts
Brakes

You can count on us to modify, maintain and repair your Cayman GT4 and you can count on us to do the job quickly, efficiently and correctly. We use all name brand parts and we never cut corners.

If you are in SoCal please feel free to reach out to me for the best service available on your Cayman.
- Akrapovic - BMC - TechArt - H&R - By Design - AMS - CSF - Kline - NGK - TiLugs - HRE - M Engineering - ID Injectors -
FULL SERVICE INSTALLATION FACILITY - STATE OF THE ART WIND TUNNEL DYNO - ECU TUNING
WORLD-MOTORSPORTS.COM
Old 05-23-2017, 02:43 PM
Staff@WORLD
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

We know that a lot of people have been wondering how well modifications work on these GT4's. Here's a before and after dyno chart of a stock GT4 vs. the same GT4 with Cargraphic headers with cats and BMC air filters. You will notice that the increase in power and torque is good and the air/fuel ratios remain solid. This car maintains the factory tune.

If you are interested in getting these products installed, we can install these components in your car in 1 day.

Name:  GT4%20Cargraphic%20Street%20Legal%20headers%20before%20and%20aft.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  236.8 KB
Old 05-24-2017, 12:35 AM
lorennauto
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Staff@WORLD
We know that a lot of people have been wondering how well modifications work on these GT4's. Here's a before and after dyno chart of a stock GT4 vs. the same GT4 with Cargraphic headers with cats and BMC air filters. You will notice that the increase in power and torque is good and the air/fuel ratios remain solid. This car maintains the factory tune.

If you are interested in getting these products installed, we can install these components in your car in 1 day.

I am VERY happy with the gains! Again...NO TUNE! Oh, and the SOUND, is PERFECTION!

I can personally vouch for Craig and company! They are very professional, do quality work, and understand the importance of a good working relationship with their customers! Not only did they do this install of Cargraphic Headers (Sport Cat for now...) with BMC Air Filters, but they also did the below install/setup:

RSS Adjustable Front Toe/Bump Steer Kit XL (PN# 371)
RSS Tarmac Series Lower Control Arm Inner Monoball XL (PN# 3-307XL)
RSS Tarmac Series Lower Control Arm Inner Monoball (PN# 3-256)
RSS Adjustable Thrust Arm Bushing Kit - Front Axle (PN# 360)
RSS Tarmac Series Alignment Shim Set
Tarett Front Sway Bar Drop Link
TPC Racing Offset Rear Toe Link
DSC (V2) Controller

I am looking forward to Buttonwillow on Friday (PCA LA and Cal Central Coast regions...still time to sign up! If you can make it, I will be instructing and happy to share in some hot laps, too. PM me)!
Old 05-24-2017, 06:39 PM
noro78
Racer

Received 71 Likes on 51 Posts

No CEL? It seems that some people get them with Fabspeed's headers
Old 05-24-2017, 07:14 PM
lorennauto
Advanced

Originally Posted by noro78
No CEL? It seems that some people get them with Fabspeed's headers
No CEL so far. I will report again after Buttonwillow on Friday. I do not expect any CELs as I am using the Sport Cat configuration. I do not plan on using the Cat delete option. I'm sure in the Race (no Cat) configuration, you will see CELs...especially without a tune, etc. Maybe one day at the track when the warranty has expired
Old 05-24-2017, 08:30 PM
DC640
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i ran cargraphic sports headers (v2 w modular connection) - no CEL. Sounds very good. Thats after 4 track days. NO CEL still.
Old 05-28-2017, 01:40 PM
lorennauto
Advanced

Originally Posted by lorennauto
No CEL so far. I will report again after Buttonwillow on Friday. I do not expect any CELs as I am using the Sport Cat configuration. I do not plan on using the Cat delete option. I'm sure in the Race (no Cat) configuration, you will see CELs...especially without a tune, etc. Maybe one day at the track when the warranty has expired
As expected...NO CEL in Sport Cat configuration with a full day of tracking at Buttonwillow! The sound is intoxicating! It feels like I put in high octane race gas. The torque gain is very noticeable! And feels much smoother as it pulls through the revs. I guess it is a tease to unlocking the real power potential on these engines!

Last edited by lorennauto; 05-29-2017 at 02:21 AM.
Old 05-28-2017, 02:37 PM
noro78
Racer

Received 71 Likes on 51 Posts

Thanks for the update, this will likely be my 1st mod on the car (when I get it), in addition to the light flywheel. I have the lighter flywheel on my M3 and I think it's one of those mods that isn't too obvious on dyno charts because dyno runs are not dynamic in nature.. really makes the car come alive.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Staff@WORLD
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Loren definitely puts his car to good use by participating in a large number of track days. Loren has taken the time to set the car up for what he uses it for, daily track events.

We welcome any local SoCal GT4 owners to come down and visit our facility to stop by to talk about modifications that you may be interested in doing to your cars. We have all the tools necessary to install any of the products that you may be interested. We also offer maintenance and custom fabrication to make any of your ideas into a reality.
Old 08-17-2017, 02:04 PM
Staff@WORLD
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

DSC Sport Modules are back in stock.

Quick Reply: Parts in Stock for the GT4 in SoCal