Sponsored by: APR

Carrera decals - get orders in quick

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 06:22 AM
Bardman
Three Wheelin'

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Carrera decals - get orders in quick

Just got this email from carrera decals who I ordered my decals from. Good product at a great price, if you have been considering going down this path I suggest you get in now.

Important message from carreradecals.com

Unfortunately the end maybe near for us....

Despite providing a vital service to Porsche owners, Porsche AG has decided to send its trademark lawyers our way and we fear we will be soon no longer able to list many of our items.

This is frustrating because we feel we give you, our customers, and Porsche car purchasers, the ability to customize and enhance your cars in a ways that are not possible with the Porsche factory's lack of decal inventory. Most of what we sell simply does not exist anywhere else. We sell Porsche decals, yes... but they are going on Porsche cars and in may cases the addition of the decals enhances both the brand and the value of the car.

We apologize for this, but our legal budget certainly can't compete with their's.

Within a few days most of our listings will likely disappear, so if you want to get one last order in on the site, we would like to offer you all a 15% discount by using the code 15OFF in the checkout.

Once we lose the ability to sell on the site, please feel free to contact us directly for any of your decal needs at carreradecals@gmail.com

It has been a pleasure, and we are very sad it has to end this way.

The team at carreradecals.com
Old 10-18-2016, 11:02 AM
STALKER99
Three Wheelin'

Received 226 Likes on 146 Posts

Thanks for the heads up. Just placed my order.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:46 PM
Brosef
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts

if this was a sting to provoke people who might have been on the fence to put orders in, it worked.

just ordered decals for the rear spoiler, but not even sure I'll put them on. cheap enough that they're nice to have just in case.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:26 PM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Received 360 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by Brosef
if this was a sting to provoke people who might have been on the fence to put orders in, it worked.

just ordered decals for the rear spoiler, but not even sure I'll put them on. cheap enough that they're nice to have just in case.
I highly doubt that. I think they were small before and unnoticed. As soon as these new GT4s/GT3s and GT3RSs started getting delivered and the sticker mania went full swing(which I don't remember in the past/not at this rate),their name was getting mentioned more and more on this and perhaps other forums. Mainly because they sell a good quality product at a reasonable price.
Those of us that recommended them thought we were doing them a favor...which we were...but high exposure=possible problems. And once again it goes to show us,PAG and PCNA are reading these forums...
Old 10-18-2016, 04:32 PM
Brosef
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by neanicu
I highly doubt that. I think they were small before and unnoticed. As soon as these new GT4s/GT3s and GT3RSs started getting delivered and the sticker mania went full swing(which I don't remember in the past/not at this rate),their name was getting mentioned more and more on this and perhaps other forums. Mainly because they sell a good quality product at a reasonable price.
Those of us that recommended them thought we were doing them a favor...which we were...but high exposure=possible problems. And once again it goes to show us,PAG and PCNA are reading these forums...
I was being sarcastic...
Old 10-18-2016, 05:24 PM
C5driver
Burning Brakes

Received 127 Likes on 82 Posts

Order placed.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:58 PM
Phil T
Burning Brakes

Received 104 Likes on 76 Posts

Got mine a week or so ago. Put them on this past weekend and luv the result...........Phil
Attached Images  
Old 10-19-2016, 06:07 PM
Farani
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I just bought a spare set of GT4 spoiler decals. Might as well have a just in case set. Love the matte black on GR!
Old 10-19-2016, 06:30 PM
twentyseven
Instructor

Received 69 Likes on 25 Posts

Maybe now this stupid trend will finally stop.

#StopRicingGT4s
Old 10-19-2016, 08:26 PM
GeoJoe
Rennlist Member

Received 516 Likes on 238 Posts

Originally Posted by twentyseven
Maybe now this stupid trend will finally stop.

#StopRicingGT4s
Highly unlikely. I like stripes and stickers on track cars. Are you running a bone stock purist edition?
Old 10-24-2016, 11:24 AM
Phil T
Burning Brakes

Received 104 Likes on 76 Posts

It might be over.....website is in maintenance mode. Glad I ordered when I did..........Phil
Old 10-29-2016, 04:05 AM
NZRED
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just ordered the spoiler decal. It says it took. Will see.

Quick Reply: Carrera decals - get orders in quick