Sponsored by: APR

GT4 Info

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2020, 10:57 AM
mdwatts21
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GT4 Info

A used GT4 out of Florida popped up for sale at a dealership here in Indiana and wanted to see if anyone had any information on it. Vin is WP0AC2A86GK192132. Car has a little under 50k miles on it. Roll bar and harnesses installed. Also looks like it was in an accident previously. Any background info would be appreciated.
Old 10-30-2020, 04:25 PM
jdavis8361
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Buy the Carfax report as a starter. https://secure.carfax.com/creditCard...rOfRecords=23#
Old 11-05-2020, 12:19 PM
fastb4ck
Rennlist Member

Received 352 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by jdavis8361
Buy the Carfax report as a starter. https://secure.carfax.com/creditCard...rOfRecords=23#
It's a dealership so the carfax is already available on their website

I noticed that it has damage reported
Old 03-05-2021, 08:51 AM
gac1077
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by mdwatts21
A used GT4 out of Florida popped up for sale at a dealership here in Indiana and wanted to see if anyone had any information on it. Vin is WP0AC2A86GK192132. Car has a little under 50k miles on it. Roll bar and harnesses installed. Also looks like it was in an accident previously. Any background info would be appreciated.
This was my car! Did you end up buying it?
Old 04-09-2024, 07:35 PM
schmeidecki
8th Gear

This car is again for sale in Indy. Looks like about the same mileage as before, 49,784. What's the story with it?

Hopefully the previous owner (florida) can shed some light about how the car was used and what the damage on the carfax is all about. So weird that it was purchased here and has apparently sat for 3 years without being driven.

https://www.bentleyindianapolis.com/...in-id-56280669

Bryan
Old 04-11-2024, 08:00 PM
SFZ GT3
Rennlist Member

Received 157 Likes on 63 Posts

FS link is no longer available.
Anyone know what happened?
Old 04-11-2024, 08:03 PM
schmeidecki
8th Gear

Originally Posted by SFZ GT3
FS link is no longer available.
Anyone know what happened?
Strange, I just looked at it yesterday or early this morning. Maybe they are updating the listing.

Bryan
Old 04-12-2024, 12:10 AM
wheresmyporsche
AutoX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what would be a fair price for a accident 50k tracked gt4?

Originally Posted by schmeidecki
This car is again for sale in Indy. Looks like about the same mileage as before, 49,784. What's the story with it?

Hopefully the previous owner (florida) can shed some light about how the car was used and what the damage on the carfax is all about. So weird that it was purchased here and has apparently sat for 3 years without being driven.

Bryan
Old 04-12-2024, 08:05 AM
schmeidecki
8th Gear

Originally Posted by wheresmyporsche
what would be a fair price for a accident 50k tracked gt4?
That's the question that got me interested. This car seems to have been tracked a lot. That doesn't mean much right now, other than the prior owner really had fun with this car. I'd love to hear from him on this thread, since he no longer would have anything to hide about the car's dirty secrets (what kind of damage the carfax is referring to, for example).

The bentley indy link still doesn't work, but I searched for the vin # and found the original listing that was live a couple days ago on edmunds. The porsche badge on the hood seems to be missing.

https://www.edmunds.com/porsche/caym...32/?radius=200

Old 04-14-2024, 08:56 PM
schmeidecki
8th Gear

That's the question that got me interested. This car seems to have been tracked a lot. That doesn't mean much right now, other than the prior owner really had fun with this car. I'd love to hear from him on this thread, since he no longer would have anything to hide about the car's dirty secrets (what kind of damage the carfax is referring to, for example).

The bentley indy link still doesn't work, but I searched for the vin # and found the original listing that was live a couple days ago on edmunds. The porsche badge on the hood seems to be missing.

https://www.edmunds.com/porsche/caym...32/?radius=200

GT4 is on the the lot at Bentley Indy and has been cleaned. No window info, and still not on the website.

Old 04-14-2024, 09:39 PM
wheresmyporsche
AutoX

Car is sold to a local person
Old 04-14-2024, 09:51 PM
schmeidecki
8th Gear

Originally Posted by wheresmyporsche
Car is sold to a local person
Wow that was fast.

My son asked me "why don't you just call and see how much they are asking for it?" lol, I told him what fun would that be? I much prefer scouring the internet for clues. I do like a good mystery!

Thanks for the info.

Bryan
Old 04-14-2024, 09:55 PM
wheresmyporsche
AutoX

Wow that was fast.

My son asked me "why don't you just call and see how much they are asking for it?" lol, I told him what fun would that be? I much prefer scouring the internet for clues. I do like a good mystery!

Thanks for the info.

Bryan
no problem, then I’ll keep the price a mystery. I ws the first person to ask about it but couldn’t pull the trigger for the unknown history of the accident and the car sitting for three years.. if it was a local car I would probably have it right now. Good luck with your search!
The following users liked this post:
schmeidecki (04-15-2024)
Old 04-15-2024, 05:31 PM
wootloops
Advanced

Received 42 Likes on 22 Posts

I emailed them last week and was told the asking price was $79k right before it disappeared from the website. Which IMO is in the right ballpark. Then they texted me back the day after it disappeared asking if I had any questions about the car, to which I replied that I thought it was sold already. The salesperson said they had a sale pending to another dealer but they would sell it to me if I was ready to move forward.

Not sure if that was just saleperson BS, but I definitely was not going to make a decision on this specific car without someone else giving it a PPI. The history is too questionable on this one. Like stated above, if I was local and could put eyes on it I may have jumped on the deal.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:36 PM
schmeidecki
8th Gear

Originally Posted by wootloops
I emailed them last week and was told the asking price was $79k right before it disappeared from the website. Which IMO is in the right ballpark. Then they texted me back the day after it disappeared asking if I had any questions about the car, to which I replied that I thought it was sold already. The salesperson said they had a sale pending to another dealer but they would sell it to me if I was ready to move forward.

Not sure if that was just saleperson BS, but I definitely was not going to make a decision on this specific car without someone else giving it a PPI. The history is too questionable on this one. Like stated above, if I was local and could put eyes on it I may have jumped on the deal.
Thanks for the info! Yeah, $79k seems reasonable. Still a lot of money for all the unknowns. If it was a CPO, that would be different. I won't lose any sleep over it! It was a nice looking car, fwiw. I love that sapphire blue metallic.

Bryan

Quick Reply: GT4 Info