Sponsored by: APR

My New Low Spec LWBS GT4 up for sale very soon

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 04:53 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,793 Likes on 2,161 Posts
Exclamation My New Low Spec LWBS GT4 up for sale very soon

You guys know how fast my 991 GT3 sold (for those that don't it sold in less than 24 hours). So now that my low spec LWBS GT4 has arrived at the dealer and I'll be completing the transaction next week. Since I already have a GT4, I'll be looking to sell the car which will be sold with DELIVERY MILES. The spec of the car is listed below...

White
Full Leather Interior with Platinum Stitching
Extended Fuel Tank
Silver Wheels
Luggage Net in Passenger Footwell
Smoking Package
Wing Supports in Black
Full Bucket Seats
Anodized Black Brushed Aluminum Interior Package
Seat Belts in Guards Red
Fuel Cap with Aluminum Look Finish

MSRP of the car is $92,305

The car will be titled under an LLC and I will receive the title in 4-5 weeks after the purchase. The price of the car will be $95,000 FIRM. PM me or email me at mmania001@yahoo.com if you are interested in buying the car.
Old 03-27-2016, 08:40 AM
Kansas911
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 25 Posts

So you are saying you basically took this slot to profit off of it with no intention to every use it? Put this in classifieds please.
Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
You guys know how fast my 991 GT3 sold (for those that don't it sold in less than 24 hours). So now that my low spec LWBS GT4 has arrived at the dealer and I'll be completing the transaction next week. Since I already have a GT4, I'll be looking to sell the car which will be sold with DELIVERY MILES. The spec of the car is listed below...

White
Full Leather Interior with Platinum Stitching
Extended Fuel Tank
Silver Wheels
Luggage Net in Passenger Footwell
Smoking Package
Wing Supports in Black
Full Bucket Seats
Anodized Black Brushed Aluminum Interior Package
Seat Belts in Guards Red
Fuel Cap with Aluminum Look Finish

MSRP of the car is $92,305

The car will be titled under an LLC and I will receive the title in 4-5 weeks after the purchase. The price of the car will be $95,000 FIRM. PM me or email me at mmania001@yahoo.com if you are interested in buying the car.
Old 03-27-2016, 08:58 AM
docfink
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I guess I'm naive, but I find it strange that some people here easily get TWO of these so-called "limited", difficult-to-get cars.

What incentive does the dealer get selling two to the same person, knowing that Porsche would rather NOT have one sold from the buyer to someone else immediately?

There's usually a "list" of people lined up for the car, so a dealer wouldn't have any problem selling one. Is it just to keep happy a "good" customer? Whatever it is, it's ridiculous to me.

If I'm wrong, please let me know why.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:13 AM
user1029
Rennlist Member

Received 550 Likes on 267 Posts

Originally Posted by Dallas991
So you are saying you basically took this slot to profit off of it with no intention to every use it? Put this in classifieds please.
It's SoCal what do you expect
Old 03-27-2016, 09:28 AM
goin2drt
Race Car

Received 677 Likes on 371 Posts

It is what most did on here. Got on the list and gave deposits at multiple dealers in multiple states. They get and order several and decide which one they like best, many didn't get the LWB's on their first ones, boo hoo poor babies. Then on the second ones they got them exactly like they want them so they flip the one they don't want.

Having said that the ones that did get the exact car they want , they still ordered the second car and will sell it.

Hence the problem, you get people ordering these cars to their specs and not the actual end user. I am sure someone would have loved this slot. I for one do not want a "stripper" GT4. I want a nicely loaded one.

Not crying either because I was a sleep at the wheel and these shrewd people were not so they win.
Old 03-27-2016, 11:05 AM
Accel Junky
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by goin2drt
many didn't get the LWB's on their first ones, boo hoo poor babies.
Old 03-27-2016, 11:43 AM
Selo
Rennlist Member

Received 123 Likes on 62 Posts

Why is everyone so surprised when human nature reveals itself over and over and over? It's kindness and generosity that stands out in this world, not greed.
Old 03-27-2016, 11:51 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,481 Likes on 2,269 Posts

i dont like cars sold over msrp but trojans' particluar GT4 has some stories. back then, cars were hard to get. he paid over and so did many ppl. the as you know. supply increased and he got allocation. so there's an extra one. he offered to many of us but we all got our own cars. he can shove the car back to the dealer and then dealer will sell it 10 over or he offered here for 2-3k to cover some fees. he didn't intentioanlly buy two cars. and to say he profited is not quite right. it is over msrp due to fees. but a profit of 3000 for the work? not worth it....
Old 03-27-2016, 11:58 AM
rk-d
Rennlist Member

Received 6,200 Likes on 2,713 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
i dont like cars sold over msrp but trojans' particluar GT4 has some stories. back then, cars were hard to get. he paid over and so did many ppl. the as you know. supply increased and he got allocation. so there's an extra one. he offered to many of us but we all got our own cars. he can shove the car back to the dealer and then dealer will sell it 10 over or he offered here for 2-3k to cover some fees. he didn't intentioanlly buy two cars. and to say he profited is not quite right. it is over msrp due to fees. but a profit of 3000 for the work? not worth it....
Yep. That's the sad irony. If he surrendered the allocation back to the dealer, it'd be sold at a higher margin over sticker in SoCal. Price is fair.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:02 PM
needmoregarage
Rennlist Member

Received 1,309 Likes on 561 Posts

Geez people sure get their panties in a knot over the silliest things. This isn't life or death.

In light of mooty's comments it sounds like OP is doing the community a favor.

GLWS
Old 03-27-2016, 12:13 PM
Beantown Kman
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by needmoregarage
Geez people sure get their panties in a knot over the silliest things. This isn't life or death.

In light of mooty's comments it sounds like OP is doing the community a favor.

GLWS
+1 Seriously... Trojan's a good guy. The Porsche sales system is what it is: confusing, confounding and unpredictable. Don't blame Trojan for offering to sell a BRAND NEW GT4 WITH LWBS for $95,000!!! If you ask me, someone is going to get a great car at a fair price.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:23 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,383 Likes on 719 Posts

Trojan hates dealers the sell for a profit. Hence, he is selling this car rather than letting the dealer mark it up for 10,000-15,000.

Plus- he also does not like cars loaded with things he considers useless. He personally like "stripper" cars
Old 03-27-2016, 12:26 PM
ZG911
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
Trojan hates dealers the sell for a profit. Hence, he is selling this car rather than letting the dealer mark it up for 10,000-15
+1
Old 03-27-2016, 12:28 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,793 Likes on 2,161 Posts

Some of you guys are too funny. First of all, the GT4 that I own was bought from a 918 owner for over MSRP. Secondly, I'm not making any money off flipping the car it's just covering the LLC formation costs and shipping costs. If someone steps up before I ship the car to myself the price will include shipping to the buyer. And last, I can easily sell the car to another dealer for MSRP but wanted give people on here a chance to buy a properly low spec gt4.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:45 PM
MM3.9GT3
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 22 Posts

I will step up, especially if shipping is included. I will send you a PM.

Quick Reply: My New Low Spec LWBS GT4 up for sale very soon