Notices
GT4/Spyder Discussions about the 981 GT4/Spyder
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: APR

DSC Sport hits the SEMA show! Booth #50307!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 10:15 AM
DSC Sport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts
Default DSC Sport hits the SEMA show! Booth #50307!

If you are at the SEMA show this year and have the opportunity, make sure to stop by DSC Sports booth #50307 to get the latest news, product developments, and see some of what we have to offer from DSC Sport. You can speak to our representatives Mike Levitas, Tom Chan, or ***RANDY POBST*** to get the idea of how the DSC Sport controller can benefit you! GT4 owners we have the controller for you, go active, and get the best out of your Porsches suspension with the DSC Sport controller!

sales@dscsport.com | (410) 799-7798
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Old 11-18-2018, 03:02 PM
GoKart Mozart
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by DSC Sport
If you are at the SEMA show this year and have the opportunity, make sure to stop by DSC Sports booth #50307 to get the latest news, product developments, and see some of what we have to offer from DSC Sport. You can speak to our representatives Mike Levitas, Tom Chan, or ***RANDY POBST*** to get the idea of how the DSC Sport controller can benefit you! GT4 owners we have the controller for you, go active, and get the best out of your Porsches suspension with the DSC Sport controller!

I've read a couple of post and articles that this module improves the ride and handling for both street and track and it sounds like a must have. I just don't quite understand how it works? I get that it is software that adjusts things different, but I am not clear on how it does it? I mean the GT4 does not have adjustable dampers, so how does it do it? And are there different settings?
Old 11-18-2018, 08:15 PM
Reborn996
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Uh... yes the GT4 does have adjustable dampers, it's called Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)... we even get the sport version.

Met Tom at the booth, very friendly and knowledgeable guy. I also am a happy customer with the DSC module running the custom programming with offset rear toe links.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:24 AM
GoKart Mozart
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Reborn996
Uh... yes the GT4 does have adjustable dampers, it's called Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)... we even get the sport version.

Met Tom at the booth, very friendly and knowledgeable guy. I also am a happy customer with the DSC module running the custom programming with offset rear toe links.
Thanks for the clarification on the PASM. Maybe it should have been obvious, it just did not come up easy even searching for it.

So do you feel a noticable difference? I'm more curious to hear about how it affects track performance.
Old 05-09-2020, 01:53 AM
blowme
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man all these praises make me want to join the DSC club. Can a man gets some hook up?
Old 05-09-2020, 02:58 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 181 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by blowme
Man all these praises make me want to join the DSC club. Can a man gets some hook up?
Nothing but praises for DSC Sport products.

We are a dealer for their products. Let us know if we can be of any assistance!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
BC Forged / Soul Performance / Akrapovic / Bilstein / HRE / AL13 / CSF + more

Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886

Old 05-07-2022, 05:52 PM
2root4u
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

deleted...

Last edited by 2root4u; 05-07-2022 at 06:01 PM.

Quick Reply: DSC Sport hits the SEMA show! Booth #50307!