Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: APR

Verus Engineering - Carbon Fiber Dual Dive Planes / Canards

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2018, 08:02 PM
Charliekay
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 25 Posts

Was tempted until the website quoted me $250 to ship to Sydney, Australia.

Can you guys PM me if you can do any better on shipping, didn't think the box would be that big or heavy.

Thanks.
Old 11-25-2018, 08:48 AM
Verus-Paul
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ggkthx
Any chance that some of us can be early adopters and use this code to prepay for the rear diffuser?... maybe allow this to be a benefit for being an early adopter? Let me know!
We do not take money like this for a product we do not have to deliver. If the kit is delayed because the parts arrive late or the parts need to be re-done because not up to our quality standards, customers who paid could get frustrated and mad since they have already paid. We just do not want to do this as too many variables in manufacturing and possible delays.

Originally Posted by Charliekay
Was tempted until the website quoted me $250 to ship to Sydney, Australia.

Can you guys PM me if you can do any better on shipping, didn't think the box would be that big or heavy.
Thanks.
Please email us at sales@verus-engineering.com with your address and we can get it quoted. It should not be that much to ship, but Australia seems to be the most expensive place we normally ship to. We have a generic $250 for international shipping at the moment, but we are working on integrated shipping on our website.

Last edited by Verus-Paul; 11-25-2018 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 11-26-2018, 10:13 AM
Phi19
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Verus-Paul
We have a black Friday sale going on Friday through Monday. It is a great time to save money on the dive planes as they will never be cheaper than this.

I was already convinced before by the serious and outstanding work done by Verus Engineering team about usefulness of your double dive planes system thanks to all the serious development and CFDs evidences compared to stock, and with this Black Friday offer top, my order is DONE. Thank you Paul for having turned me from sceptical guys to convinced ones.

MR 911 GT2RS breaking back the Nurburgring Nordschleife lap record

Some of you may have noticed like me that the MR 911 GT2RS which took back the Nurburgring lap record very recently was also equipped with dual dive planes....
Old 01-23-2019, 02:14 PM
Verus-Eric
Former Vendor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

We have heard some feedback from multiple customers at this point that the dive planes have helped gain front end grip that they felt was needed on their specific setups. We have also had multiple customers report back that the double sided tape is holding; even at speeds in the 150-160 MPH range.

Here are a few photos a customer in the UK sent to us.

We will be adding some new GT4 items to the website shortly as we have finalized the entire kit. We are working on getting everything on the shelf ready to sell.

Thanks,
Eric
Old 01-23-2019, 08:19 PM
gulf911
Instructor

Hello,
How long before the splitter and rear wing are available for the GT4?

Thanks!
Old 01-24-2019, 02:39 PM
Verus-Paul
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by gulf911
Hello,
How long before the splitter and rear wing are available for the GT4?

Thanks!
Wing will be ready probably at the end of February. The splitter will be longer. The airdam portion needed to have new tooling made and we still need to proof the new parts from that new tool when it is finished. It probabloy wont be available until spring.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:03 PM
Anu2g
Rennlist Member

Received 111 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by Verus-Eric
We have heard some feedback from multiple customers at this point that the dive planes have helped gain front end grip that they felt was needed on their specific setups. We have also had multiple customers report back that the double sided tape is holding; even at speeds in the 150-160 MPH range.

Here are a few photos a customer in the UK sent to us.

We will be adding some new GT4 items to the website shortly as we have finalized the entire kit. We are working on getting everything on the shelf ready to sell.

Thanks,
Eric
Sorry for being off-topic, but I've never seen a painted wheel trim tube like the yellow one above before (only seen wheels with the circumference painted). Any one know what those are called?
Old 01-24-2019, 05:45 PM
SGOGT4
Rennlist Member

Received 78 Likes on 46 Posts

^^ Don’t do it!

Old 01-24-2019, 06:09 PM
Anu2g
Rennlist Member

Received 111 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by SGOGT4
^^ Don’t do it!

Haha, just curious. If it's a quick/cheap thing, I might just see how it looks, as a trial run for actually buying a wheel with the stripe around the rim (painted). Wouldn't actually keep the temporary tubes on there.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:14 PM
Verus-Eric
Former Vendor

We have released our rear diffuser and flat underbody panel for the GT4 as well; which can be seen here: https://rennlist.com/forums/gt4/1128...gineering.html

Pairing the dive planes with the flat underbody panel and rear diffuser, which we are referring to as our Ventus 1 kit, provides a solid bump in downforce with a negligible difference in drag from a factory bodied car.

Stock, Ventus 1, and Ventus 2 Aero Kits

Old 04-11-2019, 10:52 PM
Verus-Eric
Former Vendor

A few of our customers have started build threads. They are really neat builds with lots of tracking in sight!

@Pr3z https://rennlist.com/forums/gt4/1138...s-the-bar.html

@doba_s https://rennlist.com/forums/gt4/1137...car-build.html

Thanks,
Eric
Old 12-02-2019, 10:00 AM
Verus-Eric
Former Vendor

Cyber Monday sale is still live for today which means it is a great time to grab some functional aero for your GT4 at a discount. The discount code is "PCar10"!

Old 12-03-2019, 09:43 AM
GAZZ
Pro

Received 83 Likes on 50 Posts

Will you be doing versions for the 718 GT4 later?
Old 12-03-2019, 07:13 PM
Verus-Eric
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by GAZZ
Will you be doing versions for the 718 GT4 later?
Have not thought that far ahead; quite possibly.
Old 12-05-2019, 06:32 PM
MidEngineRules
Burning Brakes

Received 255 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by Verus-Paul

At 120mph:
90lbs of downforce
17lbs of drag
How does downforce/drag and vortex affect change over the range of air speed (0 - 190 mph)? At what speed does the vortex change first make an appreciable difference? I'm assuming your comparative vortex maps are all based on 120 mph?

Quick Reply: Verus Engineering - Carbon Fiber Dual Dive Planes / Canards