Sponsored by: APR

Complte set | BBS FI-R Wheels | Michelin Pilot Sport 4S and | TPMS

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 12:46 AM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Complte set | BBS FI-R Wheels | Michelin Pilot Sport 4S and | TPMS

Here's your chance to shed some weight..... https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-marketplace-old/1093564-complte-set-bbs-fi-r-wheels-michelin-pilot-sport-4s-and-tpms.html

Last edited by GT TREE; 07-10-2019 at 12:02 AM.
Old 08-29-2018, 09:15 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

These are easily one of the best looking and both strongest and lightest set of wheels on the market.

Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
Front: 245/35/ZR20
Rear: 295/30/ZR20

BBS FI-R Wheel Specs:
20x8.5 +61
20x11 +50

Includes TPMS sensors.
Wheels and tires are virtually brand new with less than 200 miles.

I had these on my 981 Spyder for less than 200 miles. They are as close to brand new as can be. Perfect condition

I ordered these in GT4 wheel size and offsets along with the same size rubber as GT4's.

They gave the Spyder an awesome and more aggressive stance with no rubbing or issues at all (confirmed by Reps at HRE before I ordered).

They are mounted, balanced and ready to go.

*Also have a set of MGR titanium studs that can be had for $200.
Old 09-22-2018, 02:10 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Bump for a lowered price to an already steal of a deal!
Old 10-01-2018, 11:47 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Accidentally deleted a few pm's. If I didn't respond, please resend.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:49 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Unintentionally deleted a few pm's. If I haven't responded, please resend.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:06 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

bump
Old 10-20-2018, 06:56 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Can't believe I still have this set of one of the lightest, strongest, best looking and best of quality wheels and tires still available....
Old 12-13-2018, 11:23 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Seriously!!! Treat yourself to Christmas guys!!
Old 12-18-2018, 11:20 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Pm's replied
Old 12-20-2018, 11:18 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Guys, guys..... I've suddenly had an influx of interest and pm's on my wheels. Great right??

WRONG.

My gosh guys, we're driving $100k plus cars here. Many even have a stable full of them!

This package I am offering is literally no different than brand new in appearance, tread wear, whatever you want to call it.
Please STOP with the embarrassingly low ball and insulting offers. For the last member I just responded to a few hours ago by quoting my response to a prior member that I felt low balled me; well surprise surprise.. I just received an offer even lower than yours! Something I truly thought I wouldn't witness on a forum from such a successful group of members.

This is the only forum (other than one other useless forum) that I have posted these wheels. This is not a fire sale. I am not broke enough (thank God) that I need to give them away, nor am I in a hurry to sell.

Having said that, I will now only respond to reasonable offers. If you don't get a response, at least you'll now know why.

:end rant:
Old 12-21-2018, 12:32 AM
911therapy
Rennlist Member

Received 84 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by GT TREE

Guys, guys..... I've suddenly had an influx of interest and pm's on my wheels. Great right??

WRONG.

My gosh guys, we're driving $100k plus cars here. Many even have a stable full of them!

This package I am offering is literally no different than brand new in appearance, tread wear, whatever you want to call it.
Please STOP with the embarrassingly low ball and insulting offers. For the last member I just responded to a few hours ago by quoting my response to a prior member that I felt low balled me; well surprise surprise.. I just received an offer even lower than yours! Something I truly thought I wouldn't witness on a forum from such a successful group of members.

This is the only forum (other than one other useless forum) that I have posted these wheels. This is not a fire sale. I am not broke enough (thank God) that I need to give them away, nor am I in a hurry to sell.

Having said that, I will now only respond to reasonable offers. If you don't get a response, at least you'll now know why.

:end rant:
Hmmmm, beg for people to buy on multiple threads...then complain about potential buyers making offers....maybe its not that you are getting low ball offers - maybe its that your price is to high?

I love the wheels. and I would be a buyer for the wheels only (The tires add nothing to me and for most others on here). But, I wont bother with an offer given your expectations
Old 12-21-2018, 08:29 AM
NoGaBiker
Drifting

Received 228 Likes on 123 Posts

One would assume that YOU, sir, are also "such a successful member" that you could afford to sell for what is obviously "market rate" if you're getting multiple offers for something well below your asking price.

Ever try to sell a car that is only days old and with a few hundred miles on it for a few bucks off "Actually New and from a dealer" price?

I once bought a 2004 Boxster 550 Special Edition from an individual. It was 60 days old and had 192 miles on it. MSRP was $64,500, I paid $48,500.

That said, I have no idea what your offers are, nor what your financial situation is that causes you to have to ask a price that other GT4 owners obviously think is too high for a very desireable item. But Econ 101 is at work here, and your carnival huckster lectures aren't helping your cause.
Old 12-21-2018, 08:45 AM
Ksdaoski
Rennlist Member

Received 1,354 Likes on 677 Posts

Good luck
Old 12-24-2018, 03:35 AM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by NoGaBiker
One would assume that YOU, sir, are also "such a successful member" that you could afford to sell for what is obviously "market rate" if you're getting multiple offers for something well below your asking price.

Ever try to sell a car that is only days old and with a few hundred miles on it for a few bucks off "Actually New and from a dealer" price?

I once bought a 2004 Boxster 550 Special Edition from an individual. It was 60 days old and had 192 miles on it. MSRP was $64,500, I paid $48,500.

That said, I have no idea what your offers are, nor what your financial situation is that causes you to have to ask a price that other GT4 owners obviously think is too high for a very desireable item. But Econ 101 is at work here, and your carnival huckster lectures aren't helping your cause.
I've been offered my now current asking price at least 3 times shortly after my initial listing (thought then and still do now believe they are worth more as they are no different from brand new).
"I have no ideas what your offers are".... BINGO! You answered your own .... question?

As for my "lectures" helping my cause,..... well it looks like it did just that. So I have that going for me.
Old 12-24-2018, 03:46 AM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 911therapy
Hmmmm, beg for people to buy on multiple threads...then complain about potential buyers making offers....maybe its not that you are getting low ball offers - maybe its that your price is to high?

I love the wheels. and I would be a buyer for the wheels only (The tires add nothing to me and for most others on here). But, I wont bother with an offer given your expectations
If a rant is what you consider begging, so be it.

No price is not too high as I've been offered my current asking many time soon after my initial listing.

I've had all but two members out of maybe 15 that didn't want the tires; so your including of "most others on here" is just flat out wrong.

I won't separate the wheels from tires so no need to "bother".

Quick Reply: Complte set | BBS FI-R Wheels | Michelin Pilot Sport 4S and | TPMS