Clubsport on Ebay

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,906 Likes on 982 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
sorry but he wont get it.
freind bought one less than 200k all in with no racing obligatin.
i was offered one new for less than 200k with no strings attached.
+1
Old 09-06-2016, 02:56 PM
PCA1983
Rennlist Member

Received 462 Likes on 314 Posts

Saw this one for sale this AM. Seems pricey to me but he did say OBO. And it is pretty new. Hard to believe spares, coolsuit, etc cost that much...

Old 09-06-2016, 07:19 PM
nxfedlt1
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

I would agree, these are at the upper end, but not out of line. They will likely break even at their asking prices depending on what other options they added from Porsche when they ordered.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:44 AM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Received 259 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by FergusH
All Clubsports are PDK-S.
Regular PDK. Has software upgrade and top gear is deleted.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:47 AM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RayDBonz
You can buy a brand new one direct from Porsche for $165k. Without all the extras this one has of course.
I guess we will see what the discount is for a used one. Although it already looks like their reserve is probably a bit high.

At this point there are no more cars available.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:49 AM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ExMB
Looks like a bunch of them on a regular street.
Every GT4 Clubsport was tested on the Ring' bofore being shipped to their new owners.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:51 AM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by white rock
Wonder if this is the same Ben Ripstein who's name is on the car?

http://www.startribune.com/guilty-co...1-6m/95544219/
The owner of this clubsport is the President of Midwest Motors.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:29 AM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Patrick A
I placed a bet until 125k yesterday willing to go up to 170-180...and the owner called me.
The car was tracked once in 1 out of 3 races. He said he only raced on the perfect day and has not used it since. It is in almost perfect condition and has only two imperfections. When asked he said 220k and hell be happy with parting it out. In my opinion if you can get one for 165k (which i didn't know it was still available) then I will be getting one asap and wrapping it with the clubsport theme
These cars when available were minimum $183 plus tax.

The base price is $165k plus air jacks, seat and fire supression which brings you to 173k.
All the cars alloted for North America come this way so there no getting out of the options spec.
(Some even have the A/C option which is more money again.)
Then Porsche Motorsports hits you up with Spares package for $10k (wheels, discs and pads.)
Taxes is then charged at 10% until they refund you difference depending on your state tax.

Once you get the car, you install Pirelli slicks for $2400.00, a Motec Data/Camera system for $5k, communication system for $2k and softer springs for $400.00.

This car has full wrap, extra wheels, tires and additional camera. $10k.

This clubsport is as virgin as the come.
It was raced once at Watkins Glen during a sunny weekend on fresh pavement.
It ran at the back of the pack and wasnt abused.
Given the miles and options on this car it would be a good value under $200k for somebody in the market. Especially somebody looking to go PCA spec racing.

Given that there are no more available, I am not sure what that will do to resale prices of all the cars in the short term.
Only a select few civilians got a car with no commitments towards the end of this racing season. Now they are pretty much all gone. IMSA and PCA might have access to a couple more, but thats it.

I have seen some wrecks/retub cars for sale.
Couple cars in europe are starting to surface for sale.

my guess is that used cars at the end of the season should see 140-180k on the used market depending on miles, options and condition.
They make great club racers and D.E cars. So demand will remain strong in the used market. They offer affordable performance and confident driving.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:56 PM
nxfedlt1
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by tcsracing1
These cars when available were minimum $183 plus tax.

The base price is $165k plus air jacks, seat and fire supression which brings you to 173k.
All the cars alloted for North America come this way so there no getting out of the options spec.
(Some even have the A/C option which is more money again.)
Then Porsche Motorsports hits you up with Spares package for $10k (wheels, discs and pads.)
Taxes is then charged at 10% until they refund you difference depending on your state tax.

Once you get the car, you install Pirelli slicks for $2400.00, a Motec Data/Camera system for $5k, communication system for $2k and softer springs for $400.00.

This car has full wrap, extra wheels, tires and additional camera. $10k.

This clubsport is as virgin as the come.
It was raced once at Watkins Glen during a sunny weekend on fresh pavement.
It ran at the back of the pack and wasnt abused.
Given the miles and options on this car it would be a good value under $200k for somebody in the market. Especially somebody looking to go PCA spec racing.

Given that there are no more available, I am not sure what that will do to resale prices of all the cars in the short term.
Only a select few civilians got a car with no commitments towards the end of this racing season. Now they are pretty much all gone. IMSA and PCA might have access to a couple more, but thats it.

I have seen some wrecks/retub cars for sale.
Couple cars in europe are starting to surface for sale.

my guess is that used cars at the end of the season should see 140-180k on the used market depending on miles, options and condition.
They make great club racers and D.E cars. So demand will remain strong in the used market. They offer affordable performance and confident driving.
If anyone is interested, there may be more cars left. When I placed my order two weeks ago, there was 1x of the 70l tank cars and 4x of the 100l cars.

TCS is spot on about the pricing. That said, there is a pref right on car by PMNA, or at least there is in my contract with them. If that car was sub 200, I would have gone that route in an instant.

Quick Reply: Clubsport on Ebay