Notices

"Porsche Motorsport" iOS app - now "Deutsch" language only?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 03:48 PM
yer_man
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Porsche Motorsport" iOS app - now "Deutsch" language only?

Anyone else having issues with the Porsche Motorsport iOS app now speaking Deutsch? Was (for me)in English last week - now appears that much of the content is in German.

(I note that a new version of the app came out April 10 - I just deleted/re-installed and still more German than English in the content in my instance.)

My college German from 42 years ago is not fresh enough to allow me to translate German-to-English and find any "Language" settings inside the app, and there are no language settings in the iOS "Settings" for the app.

Any clues?
Old 04-28-2017, 12:15 PM
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by yer_man
Anyone else having issues with the Porsche Motorsport iOS app now speaking Deutsch? Was (for me)in English last week - now appears that much of the content is in German.

(I note that a new version of the app came out April 10 - I just deleted/re-installed and still more German than English in the content in my instance.)

My college German from 42 years ago is not fresh enough to allow me to translate German-to-English and find any "Language" settings inside the app, and there are no language settings in the iOS "Settings" for the app.

Any clues?
i have been trying to figure out how to fix this as well. I use that app a lot to follow the latest Porsche racing information.

Quick Reply: "Porsche Motorsport" iOS app - now "Deutsch" language only?