08 Cayenne Turbo leaky Pnoramic Roof

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2016, 01:50 PM
wkbb1
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 Cayenne Turbo leaky Pnoramic Roof

Hi all,

New to rennlist. Been lurking a while and think it is a great site. I am having an issue that I hope someone can help me with. I have searched all over and maybe I am just missing it but if someone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

I bought a well maintained 08 Cayenne turbo a couple of months ago. It only had 75,000 miles on it and was super clean with all the maintenance records. However it is an eight year old vehicle and little things keep popping up. Most of them I have figured out but one thing I cant is my panoramic roof leaks from the front seal of the very back panel when I wash the car.

I have asked a couple body guys and they said that it probably is just the rain gutters are clogged so the water backs up and leaks through that seal. They recommended cleaning those out before I replace the seals. The problem is that I know that I have to remove the headliner to get to them to check it but I cannot find a DIY for this with the panoramic roof. I am not going to lie, I looked at it and it kind of scares me a little as it looks complicated with all the air bags and tight seals.

I need to get this sorted before the winter hits. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated.

Quick Reply: 08 Cayenne Turbo leaky Pnoramic Roof