Notices

Responding to individuals with a thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2001, 01:47 PM
Greg-slant/cab
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Responding to individuals with a thread

First of all, Great Site! I am a fairly new Porsche owner and have found this site to be a great source of information. The people on here are great. My question is, How do you respond to an individual with a thread?
For example....lets say you post a topic...and get 5 responses.....the third response is something you want to respond to directly. another words without having your reponse always come out at the end of the thread. The old board you could click on the individial response and respond that way. I hope this all makes sense. Great Job once again.
Old 06-04-2001, 01:59 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally posted by Greg-slant/cab:
<STRONG>First of all, Great Site! I am a fairly new Porsche owner and have found this site to be a great source of information. The people on here are great. My question is, How do you respond to an individual with a thread?
For example....lets say you post a topic...and get 5 responses.....the third response is something you want to respond to directly. another words without having your reponse always come out at the end of the thread. The old board you could click on the individial response and respond that way. I hope this all makes sense. Great Job once again.</STRONG>
Use the "reply with quote" feature just as I did here. Click on the " " icon to do so.

Quick Reply: Responding to individuals with a thread