Notices

corvette - impressions?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 05:48 PM
red996
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 59 Posts

I would say the C6 corvette 2005+ is great to drive, but not so nice to look at.
Build quality is a joke compared to a 997. Styling, not my cup of tea. If they could bring up the build quality and style I would be interested. Chev has the performance thing down, if they could just work on the rest...... I look forward to the next generation corvette. Whenever that is.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:32 PM
RonnieTheC
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by red996
I would say the C6 corvette 2005+ is great to drive, but not so nice to look at.
Build quality is a joke compared to a 997. Styling, not my cup of tea. If they could bring up the build quality and style I would be interested. Chev has the performance thing down, if they could just work on the rest...... I look forward to the next generation corvette. Whenever that is.
Styling is completely objective, but to say the build quality is a joke is totally off base. I have owned 9 Corvettes since 1991 and they have been, by far, the most trouble free, best built cars that I have ever owned. And I have owned you name it, including 2 Ferraris. I very much enjoy my new 2009 C2S Cab, and am hoping that it will have as good of build quality as did my Corvettes, for I had ZERO problems with the Vettes.

Quick Reply: corvette - impressions?