Notices

Modular garage floor tiles...

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 03:20 AM
brianh
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Modular garage floor tiles...

Going back through the search engine it sounds like many rennlisters like the RaceDeck product. I believe that same item is available through overstock.com for $2.71/sq ft - albeit just black, white & beige.

Can anyone comment on "Motofloor" from costco. They currently have Motofloor discounted to $1.88/sq ft.

Sams club has a product called VersaTile $2.90/sq ft and a lower cost product $ 1.40 / sq ft - but not much info / details on their web site.

Garage Creations $2.55/sq ft product is perforated to allow sand/dirt etc to drop through. Some how I don't like the sound of this so much.

Would be interested in your experiences with modular tiles. I'll say it now... I'm not much interested in epoxy floors or Anderson style sickdown tiles.

p.s. garage is 25 x 23 ft

Thanks guys...
Old 07-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Chuck A.
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Costco Motofloor (which I think is made by Racedeck). I like the product and have it in black and white.

If I had to do it again, I would either do gray in the centers and b&w around the edges or the whole floor in gray.

Regardless of which you go with, they do get dirty. I recently removed mine and pressure washed them in the driveway to clean them up. The white is almost impossible to keep clean. As soon as I drive my car on the tiles they are dirty. The black isn't too bad, but can hide small parts if you are working on the car and drop something.

Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: Modular garage floor tiles...