Notices

Colorado lost one of its finest

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 10:14 PM
pullover
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Colorado lost one of its finest

Please take a moment to help mourn one of Colorado's finest. Today during a massive blizzard A Colorado State Trooper lost his life while aiding a fellow motorist who had lost control of their vehicle on I-76. The 12yr. veteran was struck and killed by another motorist who lost control of said vehicle during the blizzard that recording wind gusts at 97mph in parts of Co.
As a fellow Rennlist member along with many other Rocky Mt.area members we cherish and enjoy some of the finest Porsche roads in the country. We drive Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, etc while at times stepping over the line a bit with our very capable P. cars. We often discuss the latest radar/laser electronics and how to avoid L.E. We sometimes overlook the fact they serve a purpose, to protect, serve & save lives. We sometimes even speak of Troopers as our enemies. When a stranded motorist today, during a blinding blizzard lost control of their vehicle on Colorado I-76, for one brief moment must have felt relief that a State Trooper was there. There to help, to protect, to serve, and yes to pay the ultimate price, his live.
I,, for one say thank you for your service Trooper, R.I.P.
Pullover

Quick Reply: Colorado lost one of its finest