Cell phone holder for cup holder - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

Cell phone holder for cup holder

Old 03-11-2019, 03:06 PM
A1Aflorida
User

Default Cell phone holder for cup holder

It was with great expectation when I ordered the WeatherTech CupFone cell phone holder. Finally, a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to mount a cell phone in our '08 CS. Sadly, not so. The shape of the CupFone simply does not work well in the Porsche type of cupholder, it is designed for the recessed type of cupholders found in most vehicles. It's too bad, it is a clever idea. I do not have enough P knowledge to know if all P cupholders are the same so if you are considering ordering the CupFone make sure your cupholders are not the same as those found on a CS 987.1. WeatherTech is processing a return and refund, no hassle. I am posting this for the purpose of saving fellow owners from being disappointed, and to save WeatherTech from lots of returns. WeatherTech: Can you make a CupFone for us Porsche owners please?

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.