Notices

PORSCHE LEASE PAYMENTS -- DOUBLE MONTHLY PAYMENTS REMOVED FROM ACCOUNT

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2019, 11:44 AM
custerdog
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PORSCHE LEASE PAYMENTS -- DOUBLE MONTHLY PAYMENTS REMOVED FROM ACCOUNT

I can't imagine that I'm the only person this has happened to. I leased a 2017 Panamera and initially made my payments via my automatic banking. When Porsche Finance took forever to cash my checks I started incurring late fees. A check would be sent by my bank and not cashed by Porsche for weeks. The Porsche reps encouraged me to set up automatic payments via their website, i.e. allowing them to take out the monthly lease payment on a date I set up. Well, it's been about a year and now twice Porsche has taken double payments out of my account despite my only setting up single monthly payments. I also have not received credit for the second payments in those months so basically they're just taking my money without my permission -- twice -- and not alerting me. I discovered it upon looking at my monthly statements. The first time this occurred it took me weeks to straighten out as they simply could not understand or believe that double payments were being removed just days apart from my account. A few months after fixing the problem it just occurred again, again with me receiving no credit for the second payment. Now I know this cannot just have happened to me. I wonder how many other Porsche leaseholders have had this occur and not noticed that a double payment has been made to Porsche and not received credit for it.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Enen
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you login to their website and make a single payment via credit card or ACH when its due? Is there a discount or some other reason to have your payment set on auto draft?

Quick Reply: PORSCHE LEASE PAYMENTS -- DOUBLE MONTHLY PAYMENTS REMOVED FROM ACCOUNT