Porsche, please move the speaker grills in the doors! - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > General Porsche Discussions Forum
Reload this Page >

Porsche, please move the speaker grills in the doors!

Notices

Porsche, please move the speaker grills in the doors!

Old 08-12-2018, 11:35 PM
17GTS
User

Default Porsche, please move the speaker grills in the doors!

Last week, I did the Porsche Driving Experience at Barber Motorsports Park. First, it was a great experience. I drove, 718 Cayman and Boxster S, 911 GTS and 911 Turbo S. Of course the 911 GTS was the star of the track but when it came to a face smearing grin, the 911 Turbo S launch control segment was tops. For those who have not done this, the track sessions are just you in the car without an instructor. I actually did the most laps in the 911 Turbo S too. Kinda crazy letting me drive a $200k car around a race course with that many turns. But one thing was universal among the drivers I spoke to: We all had rubbed our left knees raw against the speaker grills in the driver side doors (at least I think it was the speaker grill). Today, I had my car in the mountains for some spirited driving and my sore knee reminded me of last week. I was not quite in the racing position up against the steering wheel today either. Has anyone else experienced this?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.