Notices

Vehicle shipping?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2018, 03:32 PM
Jeremy Hazeltine
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 58 Posts
Default Vehicle shipping?

as i am shopping, i am finding nice options across the country. As much as i would prefer to bring the car home safely myself, i just cant across the country. Any experience with shipping your baby with love?
Old 02-23-2018, 04:37 PM
daylorb
Rennlist Member

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

I've shipped 4 cars now including my most recent Spyder, never had an issue with any of them. Uship has some good options with all sorts of different shipping methods. I wouldn't hesitate - strongly recommend a good PPI though before sending it across the country.
Old 02-25-2018, 10:50 PM
Top Jimmy
Burning Brakes

Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

Just purchased my new baby and am going to ship it with http://www.intercitylines.com/ and have it enclosed. I suggest getting multiple quotes as there is a big difference it seems.

After searching through here and other sites, the warning was not to go with a shipping broker as you can have issues with who pays for what if there is any damage.

-TJ
Old 02-26-2018, 12:01 AM
Hula
Burning Brakes

Received 202 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Top Jimmy
Just purchased my new baby and am going to ship it with http://www.intercitylines.com/ and have it enclosed. I suggest getting multiple quotes as there is a big difference it seems.

After searching through here and other sites, the warning was not to go with a shipping broker as you can have issues with who pays for what if there is any damage.

-TJ
Intercity Lines is also a longtime Rennlist Sponsor. Lots of feedback.
Old 02-26-2018, 12:25 PM
Intercity Lines
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremy Hazeltine
as i am shopping, i am finding nice options across the country. As much as i would prefer to bring the car home safely myself, i just cant across the country. Any experience with shipping your baby with love?
Jeremy,

If you find a car and need help getting it home, please contact us for a shipping quote on your move, we will be glad to give you a Rennlist rate for your move.
1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com

'69 MBZ 6.3
'16 Cayenne
'32 Ford highboy, Cadillac powered
Old 03-05-2018, 08:16 PM
avc2014
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 32 Posts

Dont go looking for a bargain when shipping an expensive car. Go with the big boys and have peace of mind. They will document any existing issues and the car will arrive as it left the seller. You dont want any knuckleheads loading and unloading your car multiple times on its trip to you.

Quick Reply: Vehicle shipping?