Notices

Porsche Dealer Turning Dream Car Into Nightmare

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 07:43 PM
Finlander
Rennlist Member

Received 368 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by michicago
I'm in my 30's, have a young daughter, and I was told I have skin cancer two weeks ago.
Best of luck to you. Stay positive....the human mind is very powerful!
Old 02-15-2018, 08:07 PM
s-works
Intermediate

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Yes best of luck to you as well. In fact, I was diagnosed with Prostate cancer 6 years ago. Had surgery and when I got my clean bill of health, wifey says go get the Porsche you've always wanted.

2013 Boxter S. It's been perfect and I have been C free for 5 years.. Now have a Pan 4E on order to celebrate the 5 year anniversary.

You have lots of opinions coming at you, but life is short, try and not let the money thing get in the way of enjoyment of the car.

Best of luck again.

Doug
Old 02-15-2018, 09:54 PM
daylorb
Rennlist Member

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by s-works
Yes best of luck to you as well. In fact, I was diagnosed with Prostate cancer 6 years ago. Had surgery and when I got my clean bill of health, wifey says go get the Porsche you've always wanted.

2013 Boxter S. It's been perfect and I have been C free for 5 years.. Now have a Pan 4E on order to celebrate the 5 year anniversary.

You have lots of opinions coming at you, but life is short, try and not let the money thing get in the way of enjoyment of the car.

Best of luck again.

Doug
That's awesome - great perspective and congrats on all fronts. Thanks for sharing -

Quick Reply: Porsche Dealer Turning Dream Car Into Nightmare