For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Superlight Carbon fiber F1-style mirrors FS

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008 | 03:22 PM
V
Rennlist Member

Default Superlight Carbon fiber F1-style mirrors FS

Price update. Looking for $100 shipped (worldwide). Perfect upgrade for the track junkie . Or even for your motorcycle

I've got a pair of F1 style mirrors I'm putting up for sale. Maybe a long shot.. . These were custom made for me by a small company specializing in CF here in Sweden . They were for a project that is now abandoned . These are not the knock offs chinese quality material but rather extremely high quality and they weigh virtually nothing. I paid a lot for these and I'm exepecting to get at least part of it back. These are only the mirror housings and the mirror glass. Some sort of fastening mechanism has to be fabricated (depending on car ofcourse). Housings are intact with no holes. Mirror glasses just glues on the housings once everything is mounted. Sorry for the crappy pics. The pictures of the cars are not my mirrors, it's just to give you an idea on how they would look on a car..

Last edited by V; 04-05-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-28-2008 | 12:32 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

They look very nice but probably not for a road car in terms of peripheral visibility?
Old 02-28-2008 | 12:56 AM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

Patrick, I have a set that I test mounted to my Datsun as fender mirrors the other day. Dont look for details behind you with these, just use them to check blind spots. That's how I have the mirrors set on my father's big healey that I occasionally codrive in the summer. Use the center mirror for looking for details (like lightbars).
Old 02-28-2008 | 10:18 AM
V
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by MPD47
Patrick, I have a set that I test mounted to my Datsun as fender mirrors the other day. Dont look for details behind you with these, just use them to check blind spots. That's how I have the mirrors set on my father's big healey that I occasionally codrive in the summer. Use the center mirror for looking for details (like lightbars).
+1

Just figured these would be good for a track junkie looking to loose some weight. Make me an offer..
Old 10-01-2008 | 05:29 AM
V
Rennlist Member

Bump for price update.
Old 10-04-2008 | 11:03 AM
V
Rennlist Member

Bump. This would make a great winter project for someone looking to shed some weight and achieve more of a race look. Sorry for the crappy pictures.. Additional available on req. Taking offers..
Old 01-30-2009 | 10:37 AM
V
Rennlist Member

Bump. $100 shipped worldwide. These mirrors weigh nothing and are of top quality. They were a custom order and I paid $700 for them 3yrs ago. My loss, your gain.

Quick Reply: For Sale: Superlight Carbon fiber F1-style mirrors FS