For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 996 Turbo For Sale - Canada

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Speedyellow993
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 996 Turbo For Sale - Canada

I am selling my excellent condition 996 Twin Turbo. This is and always has been a Canadian car and there are no funny stories. My car is a turn key car with nothing to fix or to clean. The reason for the sale is to purchase a bigger baby hauler. The interior is in excellent condition with no rips, tears, cracks or wear marks. The leather has been cleaned and conditioned twice a year. Everything in the car works perfectly even down to every last bulb. The most servicing has been done at the Porsche Dealer and Autowerks. My car currently has only 59,500 klm. all original. My car has upgraded Bilstien PSS10 fully adjustable suspension installed and aligned by Autowerks. The computer software has been upgraded by Phaff Tuning with GIAC. Diverter Valves have also been upgraded. The car also has a full Milltek Performance Exhaust system also installed by Autowerks. It has a clean “car fax” / accident free history. This is a private sale therefore taxes will only be based on 8% of the contract price. With tax savings alone this makes my car much less expensive then somewhat comparable dealer cars. I am selling the car due to the arrival of my second child. As painful as it is…..the Mini-Van is “Inevitable”!

2001 996 Twin Turbo
Black on Black Leather
Canadian Car
57,000klm
Excellent condition
PSS10 Suspension
Miltek Full Exhaust
GIAC Computer Flash
Sport Seats
Litronic Xenon Head lights
Factory Carbon Fiber Options
Additional 6-pack CD Changer in the Bonnet
No Accidents

Thanks Guys! Please keep in mind that it is a Canadian car and the car has about $16,000+ of toys on it.

Asking $64,900 CDN Or Best Offer.

Located in Toronto

Cheers,

Al onecutetigger@hotmail.com
Attached Images    

Quick Reply: For Sale: 996 Turbo For Sale - Canada