Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Leipzig clear bra installer

Old 07-22-2018, 05:53 AM
Liste-Renn
Rennlist Member

Received 1,184 Likes on 543 Posts

The Leipzig track was awesome, it was hard to leave the factory grounds:

Old 08-16-2018, 10:32 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 295 Likes on 173 Posts

As a final follow-up there is still no option for Porsche to have your PPF installed ahead of delivery. Creasign will be doing mine right after delivery. Of course I'll post lots of pictures!
Old 08-19-2018, 04:24 AM
Randy M
Drifting

Received 709 Likes on 322 Posts

I've been trying to work with Jamie and this place in Stuttgart: https://www.schwabenfolia-carwrapping.de

They said the same thing, need it for two days etc and from what Jamie has relayed to me, Porsche is adamant that the installer will not be given access to my car prior to delivery. I have a few laps on the ring scheduled and am concerned about the chips.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:08 AM
Jrtaylor9
Rennlist Member

Received 1,094 Likes on 541 Posts

i have an ED in dec. can someone send me contact info for Jamie or whoever you suggest i speak to at porsche regarding a whole host of questions regarding ED. including:

-PPF,
-Is it possible to ship US car to UK during its 90days, including shipping it to US from UK at conclusion of my 90 days?
-Is it possible to take delivery at Leipzig to do the track experience (weather permitting in early Dec), but still swing by Zuffenhausen to see the museum and factory?

i'm working with my dealer, but i'd rather go straight to the source if possible.

Last edited by Jrtaylor9; 10-17-2018 at 08:29 AM.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:21 AM
Jrtaylor9
Rennlist Member

Received 1,094 Likes on 541 Posts

after reading a few posts, sounds like she's next to impossible to contact? looks like this sub-forum is the best chance for answers (i didn't realize an ED sub-forum existed).
Old 02-26-2020, 04:21 PM
Goggles Paisano
Track Day

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ylee911
I did EU delivery on May 30th 911 GTS in Graphite Blue Metalic. I did the clear bra through PCNA arrangement. By doing this, I saved a ton of time since the clear bra was installed before the car was picked up. However hear are the three catches

1. The price is not cheap, to do the full front costed me over 1500 euros, the PCNA quote does not include the tax
2. The contractor they use do average job. No removing of headlights or paint preparation just straight install and on mine I saw a few bumps and stretch marks. I say a B or a B- job.
3. They will only do 3M Ventureshield. No option for higher priced or better film

Overall, I had the intention of removing and doing it again once the GTS comes to California so no complain there at all. In fact after coming down from the Grossglockner pass I noticed that the film actually prevented a potential rock chip, there was a skid mark on it so worth the effort.

If you want to save time and need a nicer than say track wrap job for photo ops, I say do it. If you want to invest money and dont want to redo, I recommend finding an outside installer. I have a couple of good contacts in Leipzig, they are priced similarly, one requires a deposit, one doesnt and they use Xpel, will take a full day to do full front. Let me know if any of you are interested in getting their info. If you use outside contractor, you will end-up staying at Leipzig for a day or two more. The EU delivery is a full day event, starts at 11AM and ends at 4PM with the track time and the factory tour.

Hope this helps
that's great my pickup is scheduled for June 4th in Leipzig and I would like to have some options can you please forward me some contact details thank you
The following users liked this post:
AlibiKat (03-04-2020)
Old 02-27-2020, 11:35 AM
XPEL
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts
Default PPF at the Factory

Hello all,

For questions regarding PPF Installations at the factory, especially for European Delivery, please email Ennis Daniel and Florine Peffer. They handle the installation schedules and can answer any questions you may have.

Ennis Daniel <edaniel@xpel.com>
Florine Peffer <fpeffer@xpel.com>

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Leipzig clear bra installer