Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Vehicle storage area for the higher priced / GT cars while waiting to be delivered

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM
Fractal-Spyder
Racer

Received 120 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Vehicle storage area for the higher priced / GT cars while waiting to be delivered

My car waited 2 months before the euro delivery happened today. During the tour, I asked them where they kept my 718 Spyder RS for 2 month. Apparently they get asked that a lot. They reassured me that they also understand how expensive and sentimental these vehicles are. So they prioritize GT / higher priced vehicles to be kept in their original zipper bag under the covered area. Big relief for me. They even showed me where my car was kept for 2 months. For anyone else wondering this, here is the pic of the covered parking area.. When they run out of space, they always prioritize GT / higher specced vehicles under the roof. 🙏👍

Last edited by Fractal-Spyder; Yesterday at 02:30 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Mike981S (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM
GT4LIFER
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

This is amazing news! Thanks for sharing

How early in the process did they inform you that they could push your ED pick up date? was it after your car started production?
Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM
Fractal-Spyder
Racer

Received 120 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by GT4LIFER
This is amazing news! Thanks for sharing

How early in the process did they inform you that they could push your ED pick up date? was it after your car started production?
it was before production began.
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM
GT4LIFER
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Fractal-Spyder
it was before production began.
Good to know thanks for the info!

Quick Reply: Vehicle storage area for the higher priced / GT cars while waiting to be delivered