Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Euro Delivery Is MORE Expensive?

Old 04-09-2019, 08:31 PM
Monetthecat
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by aegiswings
Talked to the dealer again yesterday. It looks like the car will be ready mid-June, but the earliest ED day is July 1. I'll probably head there soon after. I'm figuring out flights and hotels in the meantime.
That's good. Let us know if you need any recommendations on hotels or routes
Old 04-13-2019, 02:42 PM
dark knight
Drifting

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by aegiswings
Talked to the dealer again yesterday. It looks like the car will be ready mid-June, but the earliest ED day is July 1. I'll probably head there soon after. I'm figuring out flights and hotels in the meantime.
ED cannot occur until a few weeks after completion to make sure they have your car ready, they will get you hotel at a discounted rate in Stuttgart, the zeppelin or Meridien, if you are staying in stuttgart pick the zeppelin, its rcloser to downtown but garage slilghtly complicated, if you're just passing through take the meridian its more luxurious, and an easier garage as for plane flights they can get you business/first from Delta ATL to STR for about half price, its worth it to be refreshed and relaxed upon arrival, they will give you taxi vouchers from airport to stuttgart and city to factory, use the voucher
Old 05-23-2019, 11:35 PM
Jack F
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 710 Likes on 495 Posts

Find the right dealer. I was offered a 19 4GTS at full MSRP plus 3k. In the end, negotiated a very fair price for a somewhat limited allocation vehicle. You have to find the right dealer that wants to make your deal happen.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Euro Delivery Is MORE Expensive?