Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Getting the most from PEC?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 10:45 AM
Biochemlab
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting the most from PEC?

Hi everyone,

I'm very likely to be ordering a 718 (with a small chance of buying a 991.1 TTS). I'm planning to go to one of the US PEC's to play with both of these cars to make my choice (yeah, I know the PEC will have 991.2 TTS, but close enough).

I wonder if there's anything to be gained by having a relationship with an SA and being a prospective buying before heading to PEC. What do I need to say to make that happen?

I also have good reasons to go to ATL or LA... I could take a road trip to LA or I could visit my parents in ATL... is one better than the other? How so?

Anything else I should know to maximize this opportunity and FUN?

Thanks!!
Old 09-25-2017, 11:09 AM
Accel Junky
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Food for thought: within a few hours of Atlanta you could do a trip to the Tail of the Dragon, Asheville, etc...

Of course there are also good West coast roads to drive on your route back as well.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:17 PM
Biochemlab
Advanced

Originally Posted by Accel Junky
Food for thought: within a few hours of Atlanta you could do a trip to the Tail of the Dragon, Asheville, etc...

Of course there are also good West coast roads to drive on your route back as well.
Oh, thanks for that! Good tip.

Yeah, the west coast has highway 1 that I haven't driven yet, too.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:06 PM
_GT_
Cruisin'

I was just informed by my dealer that I could not combine a european delivery AND the Los Angeles porsche experience center (PEC) delivery. Apparently, when doing euro delivery, the only PEC option is Atlanta. Has anyone else ran into this issue before? Any workarounds?

Quick Reply: Getting the most from PEC?