Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

My first porsche. US delivery once at port

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 09:28 AM
Tmoose
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default My first porsche. US delivery once at port

My first Porsche! 2018 Panamera. Hit Davisville today. I'm out in the Midwest. Any guess how long it will take until I'm behind the wheel?!?! Obviously very anxious.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:56 PM
dejiajia
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you got yours yet? Once you get it, please let me know how long it takes from the euro dropoff to us dealer?
Old 08-11-2017, 09:13 AM
subshooter
Rennlist Member

Received 2,140 Likes on 981 Posts

Originally Posted by dejiajia
Have you got yours yet? Once you get it, please let me know how long it takes from the euro dropoff to us dealer?
M first European Delivery was three days from port to dealership but I am on the east coast. I'm guessing no more than a week for the mid west.

However, the official email I received today states the following for the European delivery that I just completed:

"I am pleased to inform you that your vehicle has been booked to the vessel Splendid Ace, estimated to arrive into the Davisville port on August 18th. Your Porsche sales associate is now able to track the progress of your vehicle. If a VAT deposit was made, it can now be refunded. Please contact your sales associate to begin that process.

Please allow two to three weeks after arriving at its destination port for delivery at your dealership.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions."

This delay is related to the CARB issue on 2018 911s in CARB states. You shouldn't be affected by that in the mid-west.

Last edited by subshooter; 08-11-2017 at 12:41 PM.
Old 08-11-2017, 04:27 PM
dejiajia
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh, thanks subshooter. I watched your video last night. It is really informative. I ordered my Panamera on Apr and pick up date is 19th Sep. This is my first ED purchase, so excited.

Quick Reply: My first porsche. US delivery once at port