Reload this Page >

Rennlisters in southern Spain?

Notices

Rennlisters in southern Spain?

Old 01-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Mario149
New User

Default Rennlisters in southern Spain?

We're going to be moving to just outside Marbella for a few months shortly, sort of an extended busman's holiday all being well and hopefully will also be taking the 993 down with us Couple of questions:

Any Porsche owners on here who might fancy meeting up when we're down? We won't know many people so every little helps!
Also, at the risk of jinxing it, does anyone have any recommendations for garages that could work on a 993 should anything need doing? Plan for the worst hope for the best etc!
Old 09-15-2018, 06:03 AM
IamLono
Addict
Rennlist Member

Not sure if you're still here, but I'm in Javea, halfway up the coast, and I get down to Marbella fairly regularly. If you're here, hit me up!
Old 10-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Mario149
New User

We've been back in the UK a few months now unfortunately! BUT, we might be back next year or the year after, if so, will ping you

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rennlisters in southern Spain?

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: