Notices

Pennsylvania Southeastern Regional President

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 04:58 PM
91C2wrencher
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pennsylvania Southeastern Regional President

I nominate myself as a candidate for the presidency of the now newly formed Southeastern regional region of the new Regions of the Rennlist regional boards posting and further more I 'll need a running mate some one can do all my work(what work?) and give me all the glory thats befiit'in a presidential type like myself.
Old 09-26-2003, 06:09 PM
MartinT
Pro

Sorry, that's a no-go, you grammar is too good.
Old 09-26-2003, 11:32 PM
adamsbr
Addict
Rennlist Member

I'm at the other side of the state. You're sounding a little like a politician from Arkansas.
Old 09-27-2003, 03:00 AM
Dan Gallagher
Drifting

Sorry, as the overall region president all sub zone offices must be approved by me which means you have to let me play with your 964 as a bribe
Old 09-29-2003, 03:48 PM
91C2wrencher
Racer

Dan, who died and made you president? Jeez... Ok I don't want to be president anymore, I'm taking my 964 and going home. And to make sure this kind of silly voter fraud doesn't happen again, I've appointed myself Grand Poobah of the Distinguished Order of P-car Enthusiasts, Regional Southeast(DOPERS). And we all know that Grand Poobah is above President - right? I mean Grand Poobah is so far up you don't even hear about'em. You never hear "Mr. Speaker, The Grand Poobah of the United States". And the first order of business is to get us a lodge, all good orders have lodges, Elks have lodges, Moose have lodges, No MA'AM had a lodge, well ok it was a garage but it still counts, so the DOPERS need a lodge or a least a garage. All those favor?

Quick Reply: Pennsylvania Southeastern Regional President