Notices

Polar Porsche (NJ) Review

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2014, 03:12 PM
DSCOFF
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Polar Porsche (NJ) Review

I spent a long time searching, so I figured I'd share my experience and make things easier for the next guy.

The shop is Polar Porsche in Medford, NJ.

I brought my 2002 996TT to Yurii for an oil change, spark plugs, and coil packs. We went back and forth on what else a 12 year old Turbo just shy of 50,000 miles would need. After reviewing receipts from the previous owner we concluded that just these 3 items would suffice for now. Pricing was good, a fraction of what the dealers charge and I feel like I got better service (IMO).

Yurii seemed to know his stuff and definitely made me feel good about skipping the dealer route. They use LiquiMoly for oil (do some research if you are unsure, but it many 911 owners swear by it).

Old 04-18-2014, 02:58 PM
cs81
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same here..

I've been using them for 15 years and have always considered them south jersey's best kept secret.

Funny to see them come up on the forum!

They definitely know their stuff and are an incredible value over the dealerships from a price & quality of service perspective.

I now live west of Philadelphia & still make the trip for service - well worth it.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:07 AM
porterror
Racer

I just found then. I'm from south jersey and looking to buy a 997s. They seemed responsible on doing a PPI for me. I usually use I service imports, but prices seem high
Old 04-29-2014, 11:14 AM
pinski
Intermediate

Originally Posted by porterror
I just found then. I'm from south jersey and looking to buy a 997s. They seemed responsible on doing a PPI for me. I usually use I service imports, but prices seem high
They also saved your butt on that 997S cab in PA .
Old 05-20-2014, 01:01 PM
C4911
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

I found that business by pure luck but very glad I did. Yuri is friendly, knowledgeable and fair in terms of pricing. Have been using his services for the last year and a half and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Quick Reply: Polar Porsche (NJ) Review