Notices

Cars and Coffee MAY 2007

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 10:41 AM
duPont Alan
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cars and Coffee MAY 2007

MONTHLY, INFORMAL GATHERING OF TAMPA BAY’S CLASSIC, LUXURY, AND EXOTIC CAR ENTHUSIASTS
This Saturday, the 19th of May from 7am-9am, duPont REGISTRY will be hosting a monthly cruise-in for car lovers. Bring your Ferrari, Lamborghini,
Bentley, Viper, Corvette, or whatever! Join us at the parking lot adjacent to Storman's Palace (2675 Ulmerton Road Clearwater, FL 34620).
Be sure to tell your fellow enthusiast, and bring some friends out. Starbucks is open early to serve the crowd. This monthly event brings together local collectors and exotic car enthusiasts every third Saturday of each month. Please feel free to forward this invitation to any friends, family members or clients with exotic cars.

Thank you all for joining us last month. We had an all time record turnout. Fortunately we moved to the
adjacent, larger lot in front of the Bank of America or we would have had a major space problem. Hope to see you again
this Saturday. We’ll supply the venue, water, magazines and some company.

This concept was brought to life locally by Tom duPont in June 2005 and has evolved into a perfect enthusiast’s event. Thanks to Aaron from duPontregistry.com for our photo site http://www.myspace.com/carsandcoffee and to
Charles, Aaron and Particus for their consistent and enthusiastic support of Cars and Coffee. 5:00 a.m. is an early wakeup call on Saturday, but these guys answer consistently. Would not happen without you. THANK YOU!!

Who: Owners/collectors of classic, luxury, exotic, or just plain “fun” automobiles

What: “Cars & Coffee" – looking for an excuse to drive your favorite toy?

When: The third Saturday of this month – this 19th of May, 7:00am - 9:00am

Where: Parking lot adjacent to Storman's Palace, 2675 Ulmerton Road Clearwater, FL 34620

For more information please contact Alan Morin @ 800.233.1731 or amorin@dupontregistry.com
Old 05-18-2007, 02:52 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 182 Likes on 129 Posts

I will try my best to get up that early on a Saturday morning and drive over.
Old 05-19-2007, 09:34 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 182 Likes on 129 Posts

I SUCK!!!! after getting to bed at 1:45am I just could not get up at 6am to get over to Clearwater from Apollo Beach. I really wanted to check this meet out. I wish duPont did Cars and Desert for a night time meet....that would be more my style.
I'll try next time as this sounds like a cool deal though.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee MAY 2007