Notices

BEWARE OF SOUTH SHORE PORSCHE

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2022, 01:59 AM
Sakpase1
Track Day

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default BEWARE OF SOUTH SHORE PORSCHE

Very incompetent staff, zero accountability. Took my car to program two keys and they disabled my car and the service manager Christopher threatened to put a mechanical lien on my car if I didn't let him towed it somewhere else to get it fix. How embarrassing? When I got my car tow that imbecile told me I needed to get a dme, and both body control module replaced and he claimed all of that started because the keys were aftermarket. Might you that had nothing to do with the VTS Inhibit , because my cayenne don't have vts. None of the thing that he said needed to be replaced was replace. Now he is on the forums sharing customer information. Stay away from them. Only service manager at a porsche dealer I know whose harassing customers at 12:29 am
The following users liked this post:
zurika.samuels (12-08-2023)
Old 12-20-2022, 08:49 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 799 Likes on 570 Posts

Very incompetent staff! I went there and the salesmen had an attitude the whole time, All he wanted me to do was sign the paperwork without test driving the car. Kept saying "I don't do this for practice" Well he needed to practice, because it took him two days and 4 phone calls to tell me the lease price...

I heard from someone else that the service manger was taking used parts on customers from cars and putting them into other customers cars, claiming that they where New parts and billing them as such...

Also Porsche Gold Coast is 40x worse.... They even write fake google reviews about themselves to cover the bad ones. Go to Legend....
zurika.samuels (12-08-2023)
Old 12-20-2022, 09:04 PM
Sakpase1
Track Day

Originally Posted by Shuga
Very incompetent staff! I went there and the salesmen had an attitude the whole time, All he wanted me to do was sign the paperwork without test driving the car. Kept saying "I don't do this for practice" Well he needed to practice, because it took him two days and 4 phone calls to tell me the lease price...

I heard from someone else that the service manger was taking used parts on customers from cars and putting them into other customers cars, claiming that they where New parts and billing them as such...

Also Porsche Gold Coast is 40x worse.... They even write fake google reviews about themselves to cover the bad ones. Go to Legend....
I wouldn't put anything pass this imbecile. They are horrible and unprofessional. Leave them reviews all over the place google, Facebook etc...and make sure you file a complaint with better business bureau.

Last edited by Sakpase1; 12-20-2022 at 10:52 PM.
Old 12-21-2022, 12:55 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Sakpase1
I wouldn't put anything pass this imbecile. They are horrible and unprofessional. Leave them reviews all over the place google, Facebook etc...and make sure you file a complaint with better business bureau.
They also sub out the work to a near by shop... So some people are dropping off their cars and paying for them to be serviced at the dealer but they're being worked on at another non Porsche shop not to far from them....
Sakpase1 (12-21-2022)
Old 12-21-2022, 01:02 PM
Sakpase1
Track Day

Default PORSCHE OF SOUTH SHORE SHARING CUSTOMERS INFORMATION ON A PUBLIC FORUM

Originally Posted by Shuga
They also sub out the work to a near by shop... So some people are dropping off their cars and paying for them to be serviced at the dealer but they're being worked on at another non Porsche shop not to far from them....
I wouldn't doubt any of that. Wonder If that is the owner of the south shore dealership. If not they have the same name. Do you think it's a coincidence 🤣🤣🤣smh. As I said report them to better business bureaus and give them negative review all over and let it be know to everyone. That idiot service manager Christopher is on the forum as well under two different user name. Sharing customer information or perhaps selling their information as well. I feel bad for all these poor customers.

https://www.salemnews.com/news/local...3333a2211.html

Last edited by Sakpase1; 12-21-2022 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-21-2022, 02:51 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Sakpase1
I wouldn't doubt any of that. Wonder If that is the owner of the south shore dealership. If not they have the same name. Do you think it's a coincidence 🤣🤣🤣smh. As I said report them to better business bureaus and give them negative review all over and let it be know to everyone. That idiot service manager Christopher is on the forum as well under two different user name. Sharing customer information or perhaps selling their information as well. I feel bad for all these poor customers.

https://www.salemnews.com/news/local...3333a2211.html
Drop his user name! I'm pretty sure South Shore is owned by Mcgovern Auto Group. I know at one point they owned Ferrari of Long Island. But I'm pretty sure the Porsche part was sold off and Ferrari of LI isn't in connection with them anymore.

I'm not sure who Gold Coast is owned by, I know they used to be Porsche of Roslyn. I also know that Detailing Dynamics in Mineola told me Gold Coast was a dumpster fire and I should have listened. 6 months, 4 visits all over two hours each to replace a side marker that had condensation. ( News flash, never got the part from them and had to report them to Porsche NA, and they provided the part to me)
Old 12-21-2022, 04:39 PM
turbonator
Instructor

Received 122 Likes on 63 Posts

Any feedback on Porsche Huntington? Over the years I've generally found all the LI dealers to be lacking whether it's BMW, MB, Audi or Porsche.
Old 12-22-2022, 12:18 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by turbonator
Any feedback on Porsche Huntington? Over the years I've generally found all the LI dealers to be lacking whether it's BMW, MB, Audi or Porsche.
I've never used used them or heard anything about them.
Old 12-26-2022, 03:34 PM
the_Inquisitor
Track Day

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by aporscheAG
Yes

Huntington is great. I know them well.
seeing as you’ve spammed the forum, I’m assuming everyone should avoid Huntington
Old 12-26-2022, 06:14 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by the_Inquisitor
seeing as you’ve spammed the forum, I’m assuming everyone should avoid Huntington
Agreed
Old 12-26-2022, 09:19 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by aporscheAG
I forgot to mention

I've worked at Gold Coast and bought two cars there. Also purchased two cars at south shore. Southampton is far and they get no allocation!

Huntington is my new store for personal use. You can visit one of the other stores they own; Porsche Manhattan and Porsche Brooklyn, same family!

Porsche Gold Coast is the worst dealer on Long Island. They shouldn't even be allowed to sell anything let alone Porsches.
turbonator (12-28-2022)
Old 12-31-2022, 05:55 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

I love how the guy commenting, that we said was a fraud got Ban... Lmaooo

Quick Reply: BEWARE OF SOUTH SHORE PORSCHE